PDA

View Full Version : unofficial TWDT STANDINGS

Dreamwin
06-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Here are some rough statistics after 2 weeks of play.

TWDTD Wins Losses Points

WITHOUT EASE 3 0 6
KOBRA KAI 2 1 4
REVENGE 2 1 4
RUBY 2 1 4
PUMA 1 2 2
WOOT 1 2 2
TOP5SQUAD 1 2 2
INTERNET PREDATORS 0 3 0

TWDTJ Wins Losses Points

REVENGE 3 0 6
WOOT 2 1 4
PUMA 2 1 4
WITHOUT EASE 2 1 4
RUBY 1 2 2
INTERNET PREDATORS 1 2 2
KOBRA KAI 1 2 2
TOP5SQUAD 0 3 0

TWDTB Wins Losses Points

INTERNET PREDATORS 3 0 6
REVENGE 3 0 6
PUMA 2 1 4
KOBRA KAI 1 2 2
RUBY 1 2 2
TOP5SQUAD 1 2 2
WITHOUT EASE 1 2 2
WOOT 0 3 0

Overall Wins Losses Points

REVENGE 8 1 16
WITHOUT EASE 6 3 12
PUMA 5 4 10
KOBRA KAI 4 5 8
RUBY 4 5 8
INTERNET PREDATORS 4 5 8
WOOT 3 6 6
TOP5SQUAD 2 7 4

maketso
06-29-2009, 08:54 AM
go me

H.M.S. Stargazer
06-30-2009, 03:24 AM
OOOh That looks awesome. Stealing it.

Black Mage
06-30-2009, 03:32 AM
I'm a little curious why a win is worth two points. I'm assuming its arbitrary, why not 1 or 3 points? I'd say winning percentage should suffice, I don't think anyone expects any ties.

Also wow, Top5Squad 'defeated' so far. Crazy.

Downfall
06-30-2009, 11:50 AM
We r winning twdtb

Dreamwin
07-12-2009, 10:37 PM
TWDTD Wins Losses Points

WITHOUT EASE 3 0 6
KOBRA KAI 2 1 4
REVENGE 2 1 4
RUBY 2 1 4
PUMA 1 2 2
WOOT 1 2 2
TOP5SQUAD 1 2 2
INTERNET PREDATORS 0 3 0

TWDTJ Wins Losses Points

REVENGE 3 0 6
WOOT 2 1 4
PUMA 2 1 4
WITHOUT EASE 2 1 4
RUBY 1 2 2
INTERNET PREDATORS 1 2 2
KOBRA KAI 1 2 2
TOP5SQUAD 0 3 0

TWDTB Wins Losses Points

PUMA 3 0 6
INTERNET PREDATORS 3 0 6
REVENGE 2 1 4
KOBRA KAI 1 2 2
RUBY 1 2 2
TOP5SQUAD 1 2 2
WITHOUT EASE 1 2 2
WOOT 0 3 0

REVENGE 7 2 14
PUMA 6 3 12
WITHOUT EASE 6 3 12
KOBRA KAI 4 5 8
RUBY 4 5 8
INTERNET PREDATORS 4 5 8
WOOT 3 6 6
TOP5SQUAD 2 7 0

Golden_Aim
07-13-2009, 05:49 AM
i think top5squad should have total of 4 points instead of 0 :turned:

Dreamwin
07-13-2009, 06:54 AM
i think top5squad should have total of 4 points instead of 0 :turned:

O yeah, mb. Did the updates at 5:30am lol

maketso
07-13-2009, 08:34 AM
PUMA played Zizu and Bill C in all their games -> Revenge wins PUMA, right?

Black Mage
07-13-2009, 09:28 AM
PUMA played Zizu and Bill C in all their games -> Revenge wins PUMA, right?

Not necessarily. Will depend on Stargazer's interpretation.

H.M.S. Stargazer
07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
I've replied. Fix the standings :)

Ara
07-14-2009, 07:24 AM
I am very pleased with my Draft league captain (Burnt) :D

kthx
07-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Puma knocked down into third place for bad captainship. I move up to second however being on Without Ease, gg.

Exalt
07-14-2009, 09:41 AM
only league my team wins is WB, which is quite funny because me as such a LATE pick is mvping along with una every week, while all the high jav and baser picks are playing like shit, just like everyone knew the would, just like it happens every fucking season

I don't really understand why people can't look at the past who knows how many seasons and be able to judge a player by now. Hey, this guy sucks every fucking year, I'm sure he will be mvp this year! Lets make him a high pick! yeah, real smart.

Turban
07-14-2009, 09:55 AM
Did I just read "MVP" and "Exalt/Unabled" in the same sentence?

You have went 6-10 and 12-9 in the two matches you have played. Thus you haven't MVP'd a single match this season. Same thing can be said about Unabled.

Get your facts straight. :fear:

Exalt
07-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Did I just read "MVP" and "Exalt/Unabled" in the same sentence?

You have went 6-10 and 12-9 in the two matches you have played. Thus you haven't MVP'd a single match this season. Same thing can be said about Unabled.

Get your facts straight. :fear:

yes I did, considering on dynasty me and unabled traded mvps nonstop as the only two players who ever went positive almost every game

I did my one bad game for the season, and that happened when my entire team died out and was 2v5 with lofty who couldnt stop dying

I'll put it this way turban, im 100x better at wb then you are at jav. Thx, newbie.

Turban
07-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Hmmh? The fact still remains, neither one if you have been the MVP in a single TWDT-D match so far (unless you're a retard and think that getting the highest score within your team is MVPing).

Off-Topic: I have never claimed to be good in any ship -- however I can say by a fact that I am better than you in every single ship in this zone as you simply are a terrible player overall with a huge ego (ironic that I used the word 'ego' here.. that's the impression most people get from me).

:wub:

QUICK EDIT: Don't think you have the right to call anyone a newbie as you started around 2002-2003, right? :fear:

Pummel
07-15-2009, 02:02 AM
turbans momma gonna knock you out

Exalt
07-15-2009, 02:13 AM
QUICK EDIT: Don't think you have the right to call anyone a newbie as you started around 2002-2003, right? :fear:

Nope. I started years before that, but I didn't use THIS name til the end of 2002. I started late 2000 actually :) When do you start playing again?

And as far as the rest of it goes, im just fucking around because I don't give a shit. I don't even know if you are a good jav or w/e or not. I heard u were good at basing I guess. I dunno.

EDIT: Oh ya turban, U aren't even close to me in wb. Not even fucking close, so don't go there. Stick to your basing games where u spider on an 8 man team, whereas I will stick to wb where one player can make or break the team. You keep up with your little supporting cast cuz you need it newbie. Im individually better at wb then you are individually at any ship in this game. Thx, take notes son :)

Turban
07-15-2009, 05:37 AM
Nope. I started years before that, but I didn't use THIS name til the end of 2002. I started late 2000 actually :) When do you start playing again?

And as far as the rest of it goes, im just fucking around because I don't give a shit. I don't even know if you are a good jav or w/e or not. I heard u were good at basing I guess. I dunno.

EDIT: Oh ya turban, U aren't even close to me in wb. Not even fucking close, so don't go there. Stick to your basing games where u spider on an 8 man team, whereas I will stick to wb where one player can make or break the team. You keep up with your little supporting cast cuz you need it newbie. Im individually better at wb then you are individually at any ship in this game. Thx, take notes son :)

Obviously, newbie, you have no idea what you're talking about. :fear:

post scriptum: Warbird is by far one of the easiest ship to play with in SSCU Trench Wars - comparing it with Javelin and Basing is ridiculous, not to mention you're terrible in every single ship in this zone.

You, sir, are not a good player (let alone a good warbird). Snap out of it, will you?

Vys
07-15-2009, 07:48 AM
Exalt, you're terrible. Why do you keep blowing on your own trumpet. You're just a choke artist you suck when it counts but then you always have an excuse for it. Then if you have one good round, then You're the most under rated warbird bla bla. If i'm honest i'd say turban is a better warbird then you. Turban can play every single ship well. Yet you're a one leaguer and you're average at that. God get good alreay you useless fuck.
And this is like 8 mile. I know what you're gonna say about me. I do lag. I did go through walls and shoot off thors a few years back. Now get some skill you useless third stringer.

Exalt
07-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Obviously, newbie, you have no idea what you're talking about. :fear:

post scriptum: Warbird is by far one of the easiest ship to play with in SSCU Trench Wars - comparing it with Javelin and Basing is ridiculous, not to mention you're terrible in every single ship in this zone.

You, sir, are not a good player (let alone a good warbird). Snap out of it, will you?

If it is so easy to play, then why are you so bad at warbird? Sure, it is the easiest to just pickup, and the hardest to be the best at, by far. There is a reason players like banzi are considered the best players the zone has had, and not some random baser players.

If you want to get technical, basing is by far the easiest to play. That is why squads like brainwave make TWLB every season. When a bunch of pubbers make a squad and make TWLB, that tells you something.

Exalt
07-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Exalt, you're terrible. Why do you keep blowing on your own trumpet. You're just a choke artist you suck when it counts but then you always have an excuse for it. Then if you have one good round, then You're the most under rated warbird bla bla. If i'm honest i'd say turban is a better warbird then you. Turban can play every single ship well. Yet you're a one leaguer and you're average at that. God get good alreay you useless fuck.
And this is like 8 mile. I know what you're gonna say about me. I do lag. I did go through walls and shoot off thors a few years back. Now get some skill you useless third stringer.

Ummm, I'm far more clutch then you vys. You are just a cheating newbie really, so who cares what you say. I'm enjoying fucking with you right now. It makes my day. I never choke, so I don't know what you are talking about. If I choke, its like one game a season, which every single player in TWLD does.

Vys, I don't really care what you say. You needed to cheat half your SS career from being so bad. Lets not forget that. I don't think you have any say so in anything considering talent when you were LIFEBANNED in the first place. You shouldn't even be here. You are lucky players like me petitioned for players like you to get back into the game, or you would continue to be the random nobody that cheated his way through everything.

And as for your last post, I don't really care what you do now. Yes, you still cheat, and everyone still knows it. You eat more then brokenfist half the time, and there are other things you do that are impossible too. Most players in this game know it too, they just don't care about you enough anymore. You are in the background, not anyone special. Keep talking like you are good when you haven't proven you can win shit without cheating newbie.

I'm sorry I state the facts, I guess I should tone it down to not hurt your gay little british feelings.

Turban
07-15-2009, 10:41 AM
If it is so easy to play, then why are you so bad at warbird? Sure, it is the easiest to just pickup, and the hardest to be the best at, by far. There is a reason players like banzi are considered the best players the zone has had, and not some random baser players.

If you want to get technical, basing is by far the easiest to play. That is why squads like brainwave make TWLB every season. When a bunch of pubbers make a squad and make TWLB, that tells you something.

As I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. I wonder where I got this "basing/javelin" reputation but I have played Warbird more than those two combined.

Internet Predator
07-15-2009, 12:40 PM
I like boys.

Vys
07-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Ummm, I'm far more clutch then you vys. You are just a cheating newbie really, so who cares what you say. I'm enjoying fucking with you right now. It makes my day. I never choke, so I don't know what you are talking about. If I choke, its like one game a season, which every single player in TWLD does.

Vys, I don't really care what you say. You needed to cheat half your SS career from being so bad. Lets not forget that. I don't think you have any say so in anything considering talent when you were LIFEBANNED in the first place. You shouldn't even be here. You are lucky players like me petitioned for players like you to get back into the game, or you would continue to be the random nobody that cheated his way through everything.

And as for your last post, I don't really care what you do now. Yes, you still cheat, and everyone still knows it. You eat more then brokenfist half the time, and there are other things you do that are impossible too. Most players in this game know it too, they just don't care about you enough anymore. You are in the background, not anyone special. Keep talking like you are good when you haven't proven you can win shit without cheating newbie.

I'm sorry I state the facts, I guess I should tone it down to not hurt your gay little british feelings.

loooooooooooooooooooool you're more clutch than me? Ask any twl squad who they'd rather have, me or you. I was picked in the first round of twdt. And i do stuff what people can't do because i'm one cut ahead of everyone in warbird. It's a fact.
You can't even get on a twld contender squad let alone start in it. You're just an average newbie who joins average squads. I'm a beast who can join the best warbird squad i want and be first added in twld, you do the maths.
You go + in twdd/twld/twdtd and we don't hear the end of it. Fuck i wish i could remember every game i mvp'd in. Wait scrap that, i wish i got a dollar for every game i mvp'd in, i'd be a billionaire.
Just quit talking like you're good. you can't even join a squad now, because no one wants you. You'll probably end up joining Dark or rapid.
And i know for a fact when i quit this game after i've won twld this season. In years to come people will be like "shit man, do you remember that vys? He was a fucking beast, he got outrageous scores" "Shit do you remember the time he beat a whole squad on his own and went like 40-6" "yeah man, i heard he done it 4 times, i don't think any warbird has done that before"
I'll always be remembered in this zone and my legacy will still go on. I've trained nearly all the good up and coming warbirds today.

Salubrious
07-15-2009, 07:25 PM

brainwave made twlb once, and that was as a replacement squad because another squad dropped out.

on the other hand, gantz...:fear:

Singer
07-15-2009, 07:32 PM
lol vys plz

dont call urself a legend. its nice that you care so much about this game and that you want people to think youre good but your just masterbating with your ego right now lolz

let people think what they want in the end it dont matter you silly egofucks

pz

Draft
07-15-2009, 07:50 PM
lol vys plz

dont call urself a legend. its nice that you care so much about this game and that you want people to think youre good but your just masterbating with your ego right now lolz

let people think what they want in the end it dont matter you silly egofucks

pz

shit man, do you remember that vys? He was a fucking beast, he got outrageous scores

Internet Predator
07-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Sure, everyone ignore the Internet Predator coming out of the closet.

the_paul
07-16-2009, 03:02 AM

Did you really just bring us into this? Because if so you're a retard. We have a lot of good players, get your facts straight before you keep spewing shit. I'd stop digging yourself a hole, it's deep enough already.

Turban
07-16-2009, 04:03 AM
Did you really just bring us into this? Because if so you're a retard. We have a lot of good players, get your facts straight before you keep spewing shit. I'd stop digging yourself a hole, it's deep enough already.

I already stated the fact that he's a moron. Don't worry, Paul, you guys rock! :wub:

.. unlike him. :fear:

Dabram
07-16-2009, 04:23 AM
any wb (or player) who needs to constantly brag about himself on these forums doesn't even come close to being a legend.

Vys
07-17-2009, 07:44 AM
any wb (or player) who needs to constantly brag about himself on these forums doesn't even come close to being a legend.

No warbird is on my level and thats been like that for a couple of years now. When i quit after this season the zone will miss my skill and copetativeness, you'll see.

Exalt
07-17-2009, 09:21 AM
No warbird is on my level and thats been like that for a couple of years now. When i quit after this season the zone will miss my skill and copetativeness, you'll see.

I don't think you realize that no one cares or even thinks about you. No one thinks you are a top warbird, so your ego is a little bit too high. I'm kind of laughing at this statement of yours, because you are so delusional. You are such an easy player to beat when you don't cheat that most of the time I look for you when I play your squads. If you die when hit, then I know you are going 5-10.

Downfall
07-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Apok > vys?

Vys
07-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Apok > vys?

Lol are you serious? I wouldnt consider him top 5. He's good but relies on his team too much. If his team sucks then so will he. He cannot snipe or mid range but he has an excellent rush. Me personally i'd say the top 5 is Vys delectable deluge raspi and Racka. I've been on top for the last couple of years. But people won't like to say so because i'm an ego fuck and says what i think.
Exalt the difference between us two is that i have skill to match up with my ego

Vys
07-19-2009, 08:11 AM
[Jul 18 06:20] Apok: Heard you were bashin me on forums or somethin? Sayin i'm not a top 5 warbird? Looool. Don't even kid around. I was the top player last TWL by far along with Raspi.. and my team only had two good warbirds.

Here's how i rate a warbird - dodge/snipe/mid-range/rush/1v1/1v2/1v3/1v4/2v1/2v2/2v3/2v4/3v1/3v2/3v3/3v4/4v1/4v2/4v3/4v4/5v1/5v2/5v3/5v4/5v5/basebird.

Yes apok you did do good when it was 5v5 through the regular season, but when it came down to it, you lost it for your team, thats what people forget. You lost a 1v1 duel against burnt in order to give your team another round in order to play finals.
You was playing Burnt in a 1v1 for like 30 minutes. I watch the whole duel and sorry but a top 5 warbird shouldn't sit back and play mid-range/snipe against Burnt. You're a rusher and you should of rushed him and do what you do best. But you're not a dueler and you had no team to rely on to get your easy vulches.
Being the best warbird isn't all about being able to do good in 4v4/5v5. There's alot more aspects to warbird than that. Thats why i don't consider you top 5.

Oh and if you was the best warbird by far. How come me and you played all the same rounds in TWL yet i came #2 on TWLM ladder? Ease came first and he played 2 more rounds than me.

Dreamwin
07-19-2009, 01:14 PM
updated standings.

With Ease
07-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Ease came first and he played 2 more rounds than me.

It's a funny thing, says I played 10 rounds (1 was preseason) and says you played 14 rounds (one was preseason). I don't really know what stats you all are looking at, but stop manipulating them in every way possible to make yourselves seem good. 'OMG I GOT TOP 5 IN KILLS STFU NEWB' shut the fuck up already. I didn't see any of you stepping up and bragging about being good a short while back when people actually still played this game.

Black Mage
07-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Current updated standings after 4 weeks:

TWDTD Wins Losses Points

WITHOUT EASE 4 0 8
RUBY 3 1 6
KOBRA KAI 2 2 4
REVENGE 2 2 4
WOOT 2 2 4
PUMA 1 3 2
TOP5SQUAD 1 3 2
INTERNET PREDATORS 1 3 2

TWDTJ Wins Losses Points

REVENGE 4 0 8
WOOT 3 1 6
PUMA 2 2 4
WITHOUT EASE 2 2 4
RUBY 2 2 4
INTERNET PREDATORS 1 3 2
KOBRA KAI 1 3 2
TOP5SQUAD 1 3 2

TWDTB Wins Losses Points

INTERNET PREDATORS 4 0 8
REVENGE 4 0 8
PUMA 2 2 4
KOBRA KAI 2 2 4
RUBY 1 3 2
TOP5SQUAD 1 3 2
WITHOUT EASE 1 3 2
WOOT 1 3 2

REVENGE 10 2 20
WITHOUT EASE 7 5 14
WOOT 6 6 12
RUBY 6 6 12
INTERNET PREDATORS 6 6 12
PUMA 5 7 10
KOBRA KAI 5 7 10
TOP5SQUAD 3 9 6

Burnt
07-26-2009, 04:01 PM
nice work BlackMage

Shadowmere
07-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Too bad it's not up to date cause Dreamwin started a thread and was too lazy to finish his work.

Dreamwin
07-26-2009, 04:46 PM
what are you trying to achieve with that sertifi?

Black Mage
07-27-2009, 12:22 AM
Current updated standings after 5 weeks:

Interestingly Without Ease, Revenge, and Internet Predators went 3-0 last week.

TWDTD Wins Losses Points

WITHOUT EASE 5 0 10
REVENGE 3 2 6
RUBY 3 2 6
KOBRA KAI 2 3 4
WOOT 2 3 4
TOP5SQUAD 2 3 4
INTERNET PREDATORS 2 3 4
PUMA 1 4 2

TWDTJ Wins Losses Points

REVENGE 5 0 10
WOOT 4 1 8
WITHOUT EASE 3 2 6
PUMA 2 3 4
RUBY 2 3 4
INTERNET PREDATORS 2 3 4
KOBRA KAI 1 4 2
TOP5SQUAD 1 4 2

TWDTB Wins Losses Points

INTERNET PREDATORS 5 0 10
REVENGE 5 0 10
PUMA 2 3 4
KOBRA KAI 2 3 4
TOP5SQUAD 2 3 4
WITHOUT EASE 2 3 4
WOOT 1 4 2
RUBY 1 4 2

REVENGE 13 2 26
WITHOUT EASE 10 5 20
INTERNET PREDATORS 9 6 18
WOOT 7 8 14
RUBY 6 9 12
PUMA 5 10 10
KOBRA KAI 5 10 10
TOP5SQUAD 5 10 10

Black Mage
08-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Current updated standings after 6 weeks:

Playoff picture intensifying..

TWDTD Wins Losses Points

WITHOUT EASE 5 1 10
REVENGE 4 2 8
RUBY 3 3 6
KOBRA KAI 3 3 6
TOP5SQUAD 3 3 6
INTERNET PREDATORS 3 3 6
WOOT 2 4 4
BALLS DEEP 1 5 2

TWDTJ Wins Losses Points

REVENGE 6 0 12
WOOT 5 1 10
WITHOUT EASE 3 3 6
INTERNET PREDATORS 3 3 6
BALLS DEEP 2 4 4
RUBY 2 4 4
KOBRA KAI 2 4 4
TOP5SQUAD 1 5 2

TWDTB Wins Losses Points

INTERNET PREDATORS 5 1 10
REVENGE 5 1 10
BALLS DEEP 3 3 6
WITHOUT EASE 3 3 6
KOBRA KAI 2 4 4
TOP5SQUAD 2 4 4
WOOT 2 4 4
RUBY 2 4 4

REVENGE 15 3 30
WITHOUT EASE 11 7 22
INTERNET PREDATORS 11 7 22
WOOT 9 9 18
RUBY 7 11 14
KOBRA KAI 7 11 14
BALLS DEEP 6 12 12
TOP5SQUAD 6 12 12

Black Mage
08-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Current updated standings through week 7

Playoff picture settled....almost.

TWDTD Wins Losses Points

WITHOUT EASE 5 2 10
REVENGE 5 2 10
RUBY 3 3 6*
INTERNET PREDATORS 4 3 8
KOBRA KAI 3 4 6
TOP5SQUAD 3 4 6
WOOT 3 4 6
BALLS DEEP 1 5 2*

TWDTJ Wins Losses Points

REVENGE 7 0 14
WOOT 5 2 10
INTERNET PREDATORS 4 3 8
WITHOUT EASE 3 4 6
BALLS DEEP 3 4 6
RUBY 2 5 4
KOBRA KAI 2 5 4
TOP5SQUAD 2 5 4

TWDTB Wins Losses Points

INTERNET PREDATORS 6 1 12
REVENGE 5 2 10
WITHOUT EASE 4 3 8
BALLS DEEP 3 4 6
TOP5SQUAD 3 4 6
WOOT 3 4 6
KOBRA KAI 2 5 4
RUBY 2 5 4

REVENGE 17 4 34
INTERNET PREDATORS 14 7 28
WITHOUT EASE 12 9 24
WOOT 11 10 22
TOP5SQUAD 8 13 16
RUBY 7 13 14*
KOBRA KAI 7 14 14
BALLS DEEP 7 13 14*

*awaiting appeal

+/- for the bottom 4:
Top5Squad -19 -24 -3.32
Ruby 18.5 -60 -34.08
Kobra Kai -32 -34 -67.82
Balls Deep -142 -55.5 -25

tragiK
08-09-2009, 04:20 PM
what's this? top5squad locks up the 5th seed?

we're probably top 5 squad in twdt

predicted, bitches.

kthx
08-09-2009, 05:12 PM
or top 5 worst.

Dreamwin
08-10-2009, 06:47 AM
lol.. so we out :S guess i should've showed..