Week 3 Notes and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Notes and Predictions

Thought we could use a new thread on here to remind everyone TWDT is still going strong even with the week off.

Might as well have something interested to say, so here are my predictions (winners in italics). Don't bitch unless you make some of your own:

TWDT-D:
    WOOT vs. Ruby
    As long as Creature and Ease show up, I think WOOT takes this one. If Baserman shows he could make it interesting, but i think thats less likely. I underestimated Ruby's dueling squad at the beginning of the year, they have been solid so far through 2 games.
    top5squad vs PUMA
    I would have thought before the year that this might be a matchup of undefeateds, but instead they only have 1 win between them. They both have good lines when they show, but I think Puma's is more likely to. They're bigger nerds.
    Kobra Kai vs. Revenge
    KK, one of two surprise undefeated teams, has had its players, although maybe not as well-known, step up and play like champions through two rounds. Revenge has looked strong through two though, and I think they are overall more talented...Maybe I'm just overlooking KK again.
    Without Ease vs. Internet Predators
    Internet Predators has looked bad so far, and if Without Ease wants to show it belongs in the title discussion after a hot start, it has to win the easy ones. I think they will.

TWDT-J:
    Without Ease vs. top5squad
    top5Squad took the trade hammer to its jav squad this week, so I don't expect them to win this one or until they can sort out whatever issues they had. Without Ease shouldn't have too much trouble if they get a decent line on.
    Kobra Kai vs. Ruby
    KK has a decent squad, but has been unable to crack the win column. Ruby needs some more consistency, being blown out in the first game and blowing out its opponent in the next. Ruby should make KK wait another week to get a win.
    WOOT vs. PUMA
    This I have determined to be one of the games of the week. Led by Ease, Woot has looked strong in both jav matches this year. However, Puma just acquired two very good javs in its trade this week, and had already been a strong jav squad. Its depth is now really incredible. I hope the bot doesn't fail in this one, as it should be a good one. I'll go out on a limb and say that Puma pulls the upset-by-record-only.
    Internet Predators vs. Revenge
    Two fairly talented teams coming off opposite games. IP got destroyed last week and probably wants Revenge. Revenge won the "bot game" and has looked good in both jav matches.

TWDT-B:
    Internet Predators vs. Kobra Kai
    IP has looked very impressive in basing and Kobra Kai has looked like a mixed bag. Taking the easy way out and saying Internet Predators will win.
    WOOT vs. top5squad
    Battle of two 0-2 squads, I see top5squad breaking through and winning their first game of the entire league. It's gotta come eventually..right? Right?
    Without Ease vs. Ruby
    Can Ruby get a full playable line to show? They might be able to win 7v8 against Without Ease who has been dreadful in base this year. Ruby finds a fiber optic internet cafe for Stayon and wins.
    Revenge vs. PUMA
    The last game is also the basing game of the week. This is the only game where undefeateds will clash of the entire week. Should be exciting, but I'm riding my pick of Revenge to the final.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

it's good someone keeps this up
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

im gonna show up this weekend
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

wow i never thought of that

stayon get to a nearby icafe, its on me real talk
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
          im gonna show up this weekend

Same! ^-^

Comment

i'll show

j/k
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP