Menelvagor
    Zidane

for

Jrahen
    Vash
    Mikes
    Deal.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

ripppppppp
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
        ripppppppp
        Royce refuses to play for Ardour and Mikes never shows up for Ardour. Jrahen only shows up occasionally.

I'm trading him 3 active players that will show up to matches and play.

In terms of *s, I'm trading him almost equally. Mind explaining what's unfair?

STFU Phiz just because you constantly low ball anything I try to trade with you and you can't get any deals made. Just be glad my asscap managed to add circlepusher into a TWDT-D game to go 2-10 in 2 minutes and let you win.

See you in playoffs...if you make it

Comment

Confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
            Royce refuses to play for Ardour and Mikes never shows up for Ardour. Jrahen only shows up occasionally.

I'm trading him 3 active players that will show up to matches and play.

In terms of *s, I'm trading him almost equally. Mind explaining what's unfair?

STFU Phiz just because you constantly low ball anything I try to trade with you and you can't get any deals made. Just be glad my asscap managed to add circlepusher into a TWDT-D game to go 2-10 in 2 minutes and let you win.

See you in playoffs...if you make it
            LOLfuck off

you offer me broly(nothing), menelvagor(useless), cremation(inactive)
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
            X