Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I request PUMA forfeits their TWDT-basing match and Revenge is awarded the win

Ignite, Zizu, and Bill C played in all 3 leagues this past weekend. The rules state this:

Part 1
    If a player plays in all 3 league matches, the one with the largest margin of victory will be forfeited.

Part 2
    In the event that he is the only player available, he may compete (barring it does not conflict with any other rules), but will then be unable to compete the next week entirely.

Evasive started the game and was then subbed by Cypre. Since Evasive was available and could have stayed in the game and ignite/zizu/bill c could have been subbed out instead, Part 2 does not apply here. That leaves part 1 where the largest margin of victory match will be forfeited, which was the TWDT-basing game game.

Burnt is srs
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Last edited by Burnt; 07-13-2009, 10:19 PM.

Comment

I have decided. Check the appeals thread for my decision.

Comment

Working...
        X