Hot Or Not Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Or Not Week 4

Well it was a fucked up week in TWDT and I can barely move due to drunken escapades last night (causing me to miss some of the dueling action), so it'll be a more bare-bones Hot or Not this week.

Hot:
    I was (justifiably) critical of Creature last week for poor captainship, but he was the opposite this week and his squad posted a 3-0 record. Sure, they got 2 forfeits from PUMA, but they also put the smackdown so hard on Internet Predators that they didn't even want to replay the jav match. He got the boys he needed online.

A few notable performances:
    Cranium and Caos both scored 13 kills in an odd 4v4 game and this is how Caos summed it up, "Well we didn't play the best line we got but teaming can accomplish anything. In the end we manage to take yet another win for wbs." "Caos always mvps".

BrokenLag (12-5) led Ruby to an upset over Revenge.

Internet Predators beat Top5Squad to get their first win in warbird behind a big carry from Rasaq. Top5Squad showed a talented line, but couldn't get it going (aside from Apok with a mighty 17-10 in defeat).

In Javs, Children beat up on a depleted and shorthanded Puma.

Kobra Kai had an early lead but Revenge (all 5 positive) had a winning line on and got the job done.

Ruby did what it had to do beating Without Ease impressively. Herbalist yangyun led the way 11-5.

In basing, all the games were 15:00-5:00 give or take a minute.

Internet Predators had too much overall for top5Squad (Spikey strong in spider), Burnt led Revenge to a comfortable win over Without Ease, and Pjotter did his thing with 9 TeKs as Kobra Kai launched an assault on Wheen and Ruby.

Not:

Ignite. Bots. People on Puma who didn't show. Jones.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

15-4 to 17-10 :/ I should get hot for landing IP with their first win in TWDTD. Also, fuck all the wabirds on my team that told D_R not to play me the passed 2 weeks after my 10-10 in week 1. Surprisingly we won without saetep and Bike. I also did a nice job in Shark for my squad. I'm satisfied with my play this week and also props to JAMAL for stepping in as leader while D_R had to leave.

Comment

lol rasaq sucking dicks already
      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I'm sucking my own dick...and your whole squad is sucking dick right now in this tourny.

Comment

gg
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Owned by Rasaq. I should note that while BF did post the 12-5 for the mvp. I put a 2-5 to 11-5 spot on revenge mid game to push Ruby to a nice lead. Then promptly went 1-5 to end the round for a 12-10! B)
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Nice run KK

Comment

Working...
              X