Recording gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording gameplay

Does anyone know if there is such a function to subspace/continuum?

Is there a way to capture the streams of data to/from your client so you can make a demo out if it? (As you can do in games like Half-life)

Has any of you sucessfully recorded games or so from subspace with a good framerate? (Like screenshotting 25 times a sec type recording) What program did you use and codec?

I think I saw something like that a long time ago but didn't know how it was done.

Comment

hummmmm, well i dont think you can, but if you can some 1 post, i'd try and use the a TVout port and plug it up to a VCR or somin and then capture it again from it....
      - Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk? -

- Life is a game. Shit, I've lost the Bastard Dice... -

Comment

Currently trying a program called Camstasia Studio, with some tweaking with codecs (quality) and resolution I can get a fairly got framerate. Not like recording it on VHS (I don't have a TV or video :P ) but it's enough good for me, and it's a transferable file from the beginning

Comment

Hmm, I know powerball has a bot that can do it, and I know their are some third party softwares that will record a window.. but nothing particular comes to mind. I think you'd still get the best framerate going about it the long way. (I.E, Fullscreen SS, record through video out on to your VHS/Betamax/TiVo machine, then convert it to digital media with commercial editing software.)

Sounds kind of expensive though.

Comment

Especially since I'd have to buy:

*a TV
            *a video

(Yeah, I'm one of those stupid fucks who don't want to be brain-washed by Ricki Lake...)

Comment

a finnish program called kuvaseiveri or something like that did it for me. I'm not at home now but I'll check if it still works with continuum later (only used it in ss 1.35)
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
              X