Balls Deep situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls Deep situation

It is my understanding that ph did not officially take over until Wednesday of last week for ignite. Given 24 hours to fix his roster I feel is not a suitable period (since FA closed this week) I am giving him 10 temporary transactions (trades, drops, and adds all count as a transaction) that will expire on Friday to fix his roster.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Man, that is harsh, he is going to need more than 10 transactions to fix the fucked up job ignite did in picking a team, especially since his team is doing so poorly.

Maybe like 10 FA pickups, 10 drops, 3 trades or something.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Please trade for me ph. I am dieing to get off this KobraFail team.
      (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
      Argentina> look at me kids!
      Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

It's not really fair to give PH 10 transactions if you're not giving them to all the other teams as well

Comment

you've had multiple weeks to make transactions

i've had like 48 hours

shut up
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Just because Ignite failed at captain doesn't mean his replacement should get special treatment.

Comment

revenge is 10-2 :P Burnt just wont stop.
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Burnt would you rather get forfeits or play a real game? The league is for fun, right? You haven't used a transaction since before the first week haha.
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

is ignite ok
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

No, his parents found out how he spent his college loan money like I have been saying all along.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                      Burnt would you rather get forfeits or play a real game? The league is for fun, right? You haven't used a transaction since before the first week haha.
                      I'd rather play a real game which is why I'm fine with extending the time in which teams are able to make transactions. I have no intention of making any transactions myself I just think every team should play by the same rules, no special treatment.

Comment

Why cant teams make transactions all the way through.

oh this week i have a strong jav opponent. time to get some good javs.

oO this week i need good basers, fuck these javs gimme basers.

and teams would get more people :wub: unless no one has any more * left.
                        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Ignite purposefully tried to ruin the league and you are mad because PH has to pick up that slack? Maybe we shouldn't have replacement squads in TWL either, every time three squads drop out we just have three rounds of forfeits every week.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                            Why cant teams make transactions all the way through.

oh this week i have a strong jav opponent. time to get some good javs.

oO this week i need good basers, fuck these javs gimme basers.

and teams would get more people :wub: unless no one has any more * left.
                            I like this strategy, downfall for future cap.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                              I'd rather play a real game which is why I'm fine with extending the time in which teams are able to make transactions. I have no intention of making any transactions myself I just think every team should play by the same rules, no special treatment.
                              I think normally special treatment is obviously wrong, but I do see this more as a replacement squad than as extending an opportunity for the same team. None of the other actual caps seem to be desperate for more moves either. If a few of them did, then i'd see a case for everyone getting more.
                              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
                              X