Week 6 Notes and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 Notes and Predictions

Week 6...second to last week of the regular season. The playoffs are still a muddled mess (especially since i learned I had the system wrong), with a logjam at the bottom of the composite standings of teams tied with 5 wins.

An abbreviated version this week cause nobody really reads the prediction columns it seems. Just my picks underlined and game of the week in bold with a brief explanation.

TWDT-D:
    Internet Predators vs. WOOT
    Revenge vs. Without Ease
    Two teams battling for top of the composite and warbird standings. I predict this is the week when Without Ease loses its undefeated season.
    Balls Deep vs. Kobra Kai
    Ruby vs. top5squad

TWDT-J:
    Without Ease vs. Revenge
    Internet Predators vs. Balls Deep
    Big for Balls Deep's playoff hopes and should be a good test whether or not ph can get his players out.
    Ruby vs. WOOT
    Kobra Kai vs. Without Ease

TWDT-B:
    Internet Predators vs. Balls Deep
    Internet Predators could possibly face a tougher test this week in their quest to go undefeated in basing. When active, PUMA was undefeated also, so the talent is there. Will it show?
    Revenge vs. Ruby
    top5squad vs Without Ease
    Kobra Kai vs. WOOT
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

I read your predictions

Comment

Me too
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
      X