Big News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big News!

I see teams struggling to show players and meet the constraining rules. I also want teams to be ready for the playoffs and their playoff line working together well. Lastly I want this heated race for the 5th and 6th spot in the playoffs to be exciting. Thus:

The 6* and the two league rule will be lifted for the last week and the playoffs.

If you disagree please voice it.

Overturned. Dont listen to Humids crazy talk.-H.M.S. Stargazer
    Last edited by H.M.S. Stargazer; 08-09-2009, 02:34 AM.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

I know it was already planned to be lifted for the playoffs, but I am not opposed to this for the last week either.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I approve.

Comment

I disagree (even though it would be really nice seeing as I have alotta multileague player )

You made rules, so fucking follow them.

If your squad is on the verge of making playoffs then fucking make your players show up, it's your duty as a captain....don't compensate by allowing for your top players to play every fucking league.

Comment

yeah creat, make me show up without a functioning computer! :turned:
          Displaced> I get pussy every day
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
          Thors> prolly
          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

I disagree. Considering the issues we've had this season, plus our rulings versus PUMA. I have to agree with Creature here. Follow the rules consistently throughout the season.

Comment

I dont care, but I agree with creature/hms. It's pretty stupid to change the rules now when there actually are some stakes.

Comment

re

creat ready to unleash this 3 league superstar *Flashes rings*
                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

cancel that i guess... it is set to be lifted for the playoffs...oh well, i hope the forfeit counter drops this week.
                  TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                  TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                  Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                  - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                  Originally posted by kthx
                  Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Before I completely lost all interest in doing TWDT due to 50 thousand other leagues being setup at the same time I had an idea written out where squads playing each other would be like TWEL matches. Basically during the weak when both squads had enough players on for a match, the match would be zonered by staff, and the squads would play. Instead of a TWL style where it is always based on one day type of deal. And we would have just kept the rules the same as in.. Sunday starts and Ends the weak, so no player can play in more than two games during that weak, Captains keep a log of all attempts to set up a game with the other team, to distinguish whose fault it was that the game didn't get played. Every squad has up to one game in each league that they can replay due to an inactive cycle in the league at the end of the game that would be played on a specific date/time. Maybe we should consider doing this next year.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Before I completely lost all interest in doing TWDT due to 50 thousand other leagues being setup at the same time I had an idea written out where squads playing each other would be like TWEL matches.
                      I can't get a lot of my players to show up on Sundays at a specific time so how would I get them to show up at some random time during the week and have it be the same time the other team is on as well? Besides I've been waiting like a month for megaman89 and shock therapy to play their TWEL-spider match...

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Maybe we should consider doing this next year.
                      no

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                        cancel that i guess... it is set to be lifted for the playoffs...oh well, i hope the forfeit counter drops this week.
                        HMS/Creature are morons don't listen to them.

Comment

No Burnt fuck you I don't understand why are you adamantly pushing for this rule change when you are clearly #1 seed. If you want to keep that one seed the fact that playoffs are coming should be able to motivate your players to show up.

Changing the rules when things are getting tight is completely unfair. Some teams drafted top 6* players for a reason and now you are screwing them over and giving an advantage to other teams who drafted multi league 7*s.

Comment

Woo wooo woo summa its to late for you to cancel that shit.. You said it thats final im playing all 3 leagues this weekend end of story. We can fight it out in penalties or w.e just cause a couple kids bitch who gives a fuck. You decided one way end of story
                            [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
                              Woo wooo woo summa its to late for you to cancel that shit.. You said it thats final im playing all 3 leagues this weekend end of story. We can fight it out in penalties or w.e just cause a couple kids bitch who gives a fuck. You decided one way end of story
                              Unabled, I was one of those 'kids' who 'bitched'. And Unfortunately for you, my opinion does matter. If you play all 3 games, you WILL be suspended from play for the next week of play.

Comment

Working...
                              X