Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Squad playing two games at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Squad playing two games at the same time?

It's kinda annoying trying to find a TWDD arena at peak time's most nights and really annoying when one squad (Wbdynasty) often plays (well i have seen them twice do this over the last few days) play two twdd games at the time. Leaving loads of squads fuming at having to wait while some squad's being fuking greedy.

Can't there be a rule where the bot's wont allow two games at same time from one squad?

Taja, If two arenas are empty/available and a squad gets challenged by two squads in two different arenas and they have people to play both squads, why shouldn't they be allowed to do that?

Your complaint is just silly from my point of view.
    Be there first and take the arena, problem solved.

Comment

"Your complaint is just silly from my point of view."

Nope all the arena's were full. THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN, THE ARENA'S WERE FULL AND ALOT OF SQUADS WAITING. (WTF do you think i wud post this if there was space to play in other arena's?)

They musta have had the /!challenge command marco'ed and ready for the game to finish and start instantly before any other squad (who was not already playing a game) could play.

Comment

When a match ends the arena is free for all to !challenge and !accept in. Even if they have !challenge macroed the accepting squad also has to be fast to accept before any other squads can take the arena (everyone can !challenge and !accept until a match is booked).
        I don't see the need to change the system for what you are pointing out. You were slower than them and it's the system's fault?

Comment

really nothing wrong with this, they need the practice more than you anyways

Comment

You're slow, they're actice. Don't need to waste our reading time to prove that.
            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

The only good solution I can see is helping a squad to get overbooked by accepting too many !challenges, which, as Paul can testify, has happened before. But, in this situation, it does seem a bit unjustified, since, like Paul said, they need the practice. =/
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
              X