This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appeal

so first of all, apparently telling the league coordinator two weeks ago that raspi and bill c are my new assistants didn't do any good since they still aren't listed as assistants on the twdt page

now: 5h> it's storming like ass here so if i get d/c it's raspi's show

this was the last thing anyone saw from me as i had ":matchbot:!add" typed before lightning briefly knocked my power out

i came back 5 minutes later to find that, before raspi could get a word in, we were forced to forfeit

really? i mean, really? we had five players here even without myself and an assistant who was trying to tell you that he wanted to be given cap so he could add people, and you forfeit without giving him a chance to do so? even if you're going by the outdated twdt page, zizu is listed as an assistant and he was here, did anyone even try to talk to either of them?

you can't be serious

for you to not even try to talk to us to find out what's going on when we had an assistant who was here, five willing players and a potential playoff spot on the line is, frankly, garbage

we should have been given a fair chance to add and we weren't

so yeah, that's a load of shit and i'm appealing
    Last edited by PH; 08-09-2009, 02:39 PM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Um who were your 5? cause there was only like 5 players in spec total minus our extras after you left
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
      Um who were your 5? cause there was only like 5 players in spec total minus our extras after you left
      they didn't have 5... they had izor and raspi sitting there...

ph wants an appeal thinking someone will show later.... brilliant move... but its bullshit considering he didnt add til like 10 seconds left anyway

not our fault... we waited

plus, no one said a thing... your assistant whoever it would have been didn't say a word about it, you guys were silent... WE were actually asking why werent you adding, and no one responded... we also asked if you had 5 or even 4, and you didn't
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

you're an idiot

unabled: raspi, izor, zizu, turban, tj hazuki and ariana were all here

is that six?

oh, looks like it is

well fuck me
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
          you're an idiot

unabled: raspi, izor, zizu, turban, tj hazuki and ariana were all here

is that six?

oh, looks like it is

well fuck me
          Why didn't raspi add again as assistant? HMMM
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

can you read

no, seriously

can you read

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
              can you read

no, seriously

can you read
              can you read?? He didn't say a word. No one on your team did. We waited... even asked you why you didn't add... hell you could have asked the host to make a temporary assistant... but you didn't and they didn't say a word

your own fault

don't blame the host or the server for your own assistant's problems at adding players... or your own players saying "host can you add us, its not working" and be done with it
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I saw zizu in addition to raspi and izor. But i didn't go back after i saw they weren't adding anyone, just assumed they didnt have 5 or a cap on.
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  no i can't read
                  i

was

and i told the league coordinator two weeks ago that raspi is an assistant, so why wasn't he given cap?

even ignoring that, zizu is still listed as an assistant and he was here, why not give him cap?

no, just force us to forfeit, no questions asked

now stop posting in my thread, you're clueless

Comment

tj was never in the arena thats where your bsing.. if he was there he would have said some smart ass coment to me or i would have said it to him
                    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

tj hazuki> what happened
                      tj hazuki> :|

i guess i just imagined seeing this pm the minute i came back

my bad, i need to lay off the crack

Comment

ph you are pulling a brilliant move honestly... because you didnt have 5 players and I'm sure you are hoping to have 5 by a replay date if the appeal goes through...

the problem is that even with a d/c its your own fault.. .its not the server because we were all online... so its your internet... its also not the hosts fault

you are grounding an appeal on your internet being fucked? lol

Just don't let this go on during twl at least. I would just rather not have to log on to some odd time to play you...

on top of that... even assuming the list of players you mentioned were there and there is an appeal that goes through, you have to play those same players listed

you better hope turban etc doesn't play in both jav and base league now, because then they are forfeit for the WB game anyway at that point... which leaves you less than 5 players

oh yes, one more thing

ZIZU/TURBAN ARE assistants... assuming ALL of them were there like you say, than it is their responsibility to say something as assistants

since they did not, I really don't see how an appeal can go through, its not the server, the host, or our faults that your assistants are incompetant

raspi not being an asst would have nothing to do with it, thus that point is canceled
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

ok i guess i need to make the text bigger so you can understand

i am basing my appeal on the fact that my assistants, both old and new, were unfairly denied the right to add players

ok?

my power going out is just a minor nuisance here

i had five players and an assistant here, prove me wrong or suck my dick

also, whoever signed up to host this game: did you make any sort of effort to pm zizu, turban or raspi? or did you just assume "oh ph is offline, guess they forfeit"? whoever you are, do me a favor and don't host any more of my games

Comment

And on top of that.. Draft was in the arena and was made captain by the host and i being assistant he wanted me to be captain so we had to say it to the host like 5 times before he made me captain.

We got our point through to him why couldnt one of your asscap? I honestly dont care i just dont want to have to play this game at some random time with playoffs being next week plus i want to play Jav and base

Comment

There was like no text from your team asking to be made cap in spec chat or public chat. Unless there was dialogue going on in pms, from my point of view this loss was your assistants' fault for not speaking up.
                              Dice
                              TWLB Champions Season 8
                              TWLJ Champions Season 8
                              TWLB Champions Season 10
                              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Working...
                              X