Week 7 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Hot or Not

Too busy/lazy with the playoffs/appeals whatever to do a proper Hot or Not this week, so I'll just do the abridged version. Maybe I'll throw in a bonus season recap (with stats) to make up for it later in the week.

HOT

TWDT-D:

Revenge's Misled (18-8) along with Vys (10-3) and Riverside (11-6) took it hard to Top5Squad

Appropriately, Ease (15-8) carried WOOT over Without Ease. Caos (13-10) strong in defeat.

JAMAL (15-4) with bike (12-9) helped Internet Predators beat Kobra Kai.

Kid Kaos won a duel (10-6) against Exalt (since Ruby got the forfeit, for now, against Balls Deep)

TWDT-J:

All Revenge (except Aimbot surprisingly) raped WOOT, with Maketso going 10-1. Revenge finished undefeated for javs (only squad undefeated in any league) and had an enormous +/- of 94.5.

Paradise (14-8) almost single-handedly carried Top5Squad to the playoffs over Ruby.

Dead_Rain (17-9) and Spikey (15-9, was 7-9 at one point) for sparking the huge comeback by Internet Predators over Without Ease. (And locking up the 2nd bye at the same time). Megaman89 was 11-3 and leading the dominance before lagging out for Without Ease.

TWDT-B:

The battle of the titans turned out pretty weak as Internet Predators trounced Revenge (15:00-5:11). From what I saw of the game, IP's spiders were really harassing Burnt all over the arena.

Without Ease went down fighting (15:00-5:56) in their last game of the year and beat the previously undefeated besides forfeits Balls Deep. They've won 3 straight basing games and will make some noise in the playoffs.

WOOT made Ruby start to care about the appeal after knocking them off (15:00-9:16). After being subbed in late Confluence went nuts with his jav lag.

NOT

TWDT-D:

Turmio (2-10) not playing in his ship of choice.

*At this point I accidentally closed out, but Firefox saved all my text. God bless it, otherwise I probably wouldn't have started over haha*

Kthx (7-10) out quick, and kid (5-10) with poor efforts.

After carrying last week, Cui goes (3-10) and locket/no<3 combined for a (4-10).

pH's electric company gets a NOT for causing this whole appeal mess we had today.

TWDT-J:

Speaking of forfeits, great job Kobra Kai forfeiting 2 games and losing another today to go 0-3 and miss the playoffs despite having the best shot out of the bottom 4 to make it coming into today.

Cuji went 1-7, Punk ROCK 2-10, and Server (5-10) were humiliated in their jav loss to Revenge.

Unabled went 4-10 in Ruby's loss to top5Squad after a big week last week.

A NOT for the person adding for Without Ease (i assume I.D.) for letting so long go before subbing out Megaman89. You were in firm control with him, and then 4v5 without him you really slipped and eventually lost.

TWDT-B

Kobra Kai already earned my scorn, but its worth mentioning again how much not showing up caused them to choke. They were in a "winner makes the playoffs, loser goes home" scenario and forfeited. Embarassing.

Burnt's sharks and spiders for not protecting him and generally getting steamrolled.

I didn't watch much of this game but it didn't seem like Balls Deep could really get anything going at all, and Zizu died 20 times in a relatively short game.

Exalt bases?
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Wouldn't blame i.d. i'd blame our shitty javs for not knowing how to kill without me. I was 11-2 then got +1 from the lagout, then my computer restarted and was installing windows updates and we were like +15 so I didnt bother coming back. We killed one of their's out already so it was actually 4v4 which makes it even more pathetic that we lost, so sad. We are in twdtj playoffs? Don't deserve to be
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I agree everyone choked at the end, but still playing one man less than possible and allowing them to turn around the momentum cost the game, which subsequently cost you the #2 seed for playoffs.

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
      Wouldn't blame i.d. i'd blame our shitty javs for not knowing how to kill without me. I was 11-2 then got +1 from the lagout, then my computer restarted and was installing windows updates and we were like +15 so I didnt bother coming back. We killed one of their's out already so it was actually 4v4 which makes it even more pathetic that we lost, so sad. We are in twdtj playoffs? Don't deserve to be
      Last edited by Black Mage; 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
        Cuji went 1-7, Punk ROCK 2-10, and Server (5-10) were humiliated in their jav loss to Revenge.
        :up:

Even when we just put in a funline after being told the match doesnt have a meaning B) But hey.. my personal best in javs this twdt and you put me on NOT list?!?!?
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

People get disconnected from the game all the time though, right? I figured we were up to enough to wait a couple minutes for him to come back. I was playing as well so I was trying to play and watch for him to come back, lol.. which kind of screwed me up. I do blame myself for this loss. If I would've just subbed him when he lagged out, we would've won no problem. No one's fault but my own.
          3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
          -----
          Domi> hello cuti-pies
          Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
          Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
          -----
          i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
          Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
          -----
          Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

I was just excited for a 1 vs. 2 matchup in javs, which did not exactly live up to its billing

Originally posted by Server View Post

Even when we just put in a funline after being told the match doesnt have a meaning B) But hey.. my personal best in javs this twdt and you put me on NOT list?!?!?

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
              Exalt bases?

Hey, its not hard to spider in basing... I'm just never on a basing squad to ever do it.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by server View Post

Even when we just put in a funline after being told the match doesnt have a meaning b) but hey.. My personal best in javs this twdt and you put me on not list?!?!?
                no creature no victory

Comment

Working...
                X