Suggestions for ?go duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for ?go duel

I wanted to make a few suggestions, kind of inspired by my previous play of ?go duel in Chaos Zone.

For one, there are many commands that I believe may bring in some popularity (doubtfully, but it's worth a shot).

-!history <name>:<name>, is a command which would list the scores/results of the last 10 games of the 2 players who have battled.

-!history <name>, would list the last 10 results/scores of the player.

-!top #, would list the rankings of the players.

Now, this is the part I actually think will help the warbirds (and perhaps the javs), enjoy ?go duel. I think we should perhaps implement another map, a much larger map, as many of the complaints I've hear about duel is that the map is a small box. I know this is essentially the point of duel, but it wouldn't hurt to implement a map similar size to #elusive, and count score there. I know for a fact many warbirds dislike ?go duel because of the small space, and though it's the point of the arena, change isn't a bad thing.

In terms of challenging, one can do !challenge <name>:1:map#. I know this can be quite annoying in terms of bot coding, but I think it may be worth it?

I don't know, just my two cents, feel free to criticize them if you like, or perhaps add more for the javs/spiders.

u cant duel

Comment

Stfu money

Thank you for your opinions, i will look into that for next season.. if we ever get there.... lol

Comment

I disagree about having a large box in warbird.

Aggressive rushing is already very tough in 1v1 situations with good players and creating a HUGE area of space to chase them in circles is going to make it a rematch of 1v1 Burnt vs. Apok TWLD.

Comment

Burnt vs Toma

Go!
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I would have to give that one to T0ma. :groovy:
            - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

better put a time limit in ?go duel then
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                I disagree about having a large box in warbird.

Aggressive rushing is already very tough in 1v1 situations with good players and creating a HUGE area of space to chase them in circles is going to make it a rematch of 1v1 Burnt vs. Apok TWLD.
                Maybe, if the ONLY box that's given is the size of a larger box. What I'm suggesting is that an option is given, of either small, or medium (not twld size) boxes. If you know that, for example, Burnt wants to duel you, odds are you will challenge him in the small box, if you're not a retard. Besides, I'm talking about normal duels, not TWEL-D, the league itself. It's for practice, either way.

Comment

Working...
                X