This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWSTAFF are a joke

I really dont care for feedback but you read the following and Mods to re-think how they act or engage players.

you need to start thinking about your role and why you are there, to help and support the game and try and advise players what the fu*k is the problem instead of dishing out bans like you make the rules

This is my appeal that has been sent to tw:
    I'm not sure where to start, but the ban is out of order and should be removed:

1. i did not recieved any verbal or warnings regarding teamkilling and was banned when i was teamkilled for the third time, i had reported money shot for teamkilling in a jav.

2. The moderator said i did not need a warning because i had had recieved one in the last 14 days... this is not true and you will see this in the logs, the only warning was for lag which was down to my isp, yes i got angry about lag being out of my control but after warning i stopped playing. (i even offered to send in a trace to show it is my third hop giving me packet loss).

3. i did not teamkill intentionally

4. the teamkills that were on my stats were due to any reasons when being a on a terr as a lev

- Rammed Mines by opposing teams which leads to death of friendlys

- Repped Mines by opposing teams which leads to death of friendlys

- Rammed Bombs by opposing teams which leads to death of friendlys

- Repped Bombs by opposing teams which leads to death of friendlys

The above reasons should allow me to play as i did not play the game to intentionally teamkill.

Below is my statement to what you have made me feel:

H.M.S was incorrect with what occured and lied to cool koen about the events, he said he had monitored me and redlights terring and i intentionally teamkilled for 15 minutes.. thats balls**t as i was being teamkilled by money shot and a guy i dont remember as i had no revenge in mind.

H.M.S did not engage in a warning or verbal communication ie. guys i think you should go on private freqs as you have been reported for teamkilling, he would have had a response back on the lines of: ok but we have not tried or want to intentionally teamkill and will go on a private freq.

If H.M.S stargazer did indeed watch for 15 minutes and viewed our team, we were talking to base terr who was reporting back to us where to shoot ie. dont shoot mid or fr we have it covered.

I do not think i am above the rules in any way nor do i make up rules like these mods seem to think they can, they are the lawless people and you have upset a long lasting player and i am now convicted of something i did not do.

WHY WOULD YOU AGREE TO LOWER A BAN IN THE FIRST PLACE....... BECAUSE YOU WERE WRONG TO BAN ME I WAS THE ONE BEING TEAMKILLED.

You need a serious rethink how you ban, warnings are there for a reason and should be used to help advise players what is going wrong, normal players cannot see reports and so cannot see that people are being killed.

if 8 ppl are killed at one time it is possible you do not see a friendly being killed.

------------------------------------

I dont care for your thoughts on this i want you to consider that maybe you were in the wrong and rethink how you engage subspace players oh and maybe think why players might not want to play in the future, i always will want to play regardless how you fuks treat me but you have problems with advising players and to be honest 0 respect to you fuks that dont talk to players and think you can act as you please

Thanks
    Fairlights
    If ban is not removed fine but it was lowered because you were IN THE WRONG COCK
    :eek:
    HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
    Lance> Here is BCG's song
    Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
    HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
    :eek:

Originally posted by Forum rules View Post
    10. If you have a complaint about a forum ban, E-mail forum staff. Do not make complaints about zone bans here, email zone staff.
    Originally posted by TW Staff FAQ
    If you have personal issues about a ban or a complaint, please use the following email addresses:

Bans: twbans@gmail.com
    Your ban appeal will be looked at, reposting it here serves no purpose.

[Topic closed]
    Maverick
    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
    Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
    Subspace Statistics Administrator
    Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Working...
    X