Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me with this peace of shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me with this peace of shit?

I have this annoying problem.Every now and then my computer just all of sudden tilts.It helps a little when i shut it for a little while,but then it tilts again.Could the problem be that i dont have so much space in my machine.And its kinda full.Any ideas?

Re: Can someone help me with this peace of shit?

if it were a piece of shit i would reccomend using a pooper scooper, however as you are dealing with a peace of shit, i recoomend a backhoe. good luck with your task.
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

If its your video that is shifting then it sounds like a video problem. Try a different video card and maybe check your drivers. Or you could just throw it into a black hole were most old computers end up.

Comment

You could put a book under one leg. That always stops my table from tilting

No seriously, wanna define "tilting" a little better? What exactly about your computer is tilting? The image on the monitor? The actual box? One of the fans?

Comment

I think he means "freezing". You ever play pinball? A tilt in pinball is when you bang the machine too much and it freezes on you.

Comment

And when im on continuum it seems like i lag,but then my screen just stops working.
            Last edited by Dragonscale; 05-04-2003, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Get a new monitor or try a different monitor on your computer. If the new one does the same then its your computer that is the problem. Also don't have electronics very close to your monitor, it can cause some problems with the picture.

Comment

Problem solved,thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X