• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB: Cripples - NS

This is what I saw during the game:

http://crvenban.tripod.ca/Slike/Cripps-ns1.jpg

...and little bit of this:

http://crvenban.tripod.ca/Slike/Cripps-ns2.jpg

That was during the actual flagroombattles. I could only see sharks popping up as they would rep. Good thing about it: you could place bets on where/who next shark will become visible.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

well it's official. Crve's a laggy bish :P

Comment

Crev is right, that game was really laggy. Im surprised their werent more lagouts then their were. GG though, enjoyed playing it atleast.
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I was having such an unlucky weekend with lag, then just when I thought I had everything straightened out for that match... the power flickers and I have to spend what seemed like 135135812358 years rebooting and getting back in the game! All things considered though, I had a blast.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

phew i'd like to see what you saw in diso vs light with 109 spectators!!!

Comment

Don't listen to Crv - he's a laggy hoe.
            "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
              phew i'd like to see what you saw in diso vs light with 109 spectators!!!
              Correction, 80 spectators at most.

Ri
              (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Working...
              X