No announcement yet.

Comment Box - Leave your comments here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment Box - Leave your comments here!

Hey Hey!

By now a fair deal of you have had the chance to hear Trench Center. Well here's your chance to give us some feedback! Tell us what you like, what you don't like, and any other suggestions or comments!

Thanks for listening!

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

First time i lsitened to it was last night, i must say good show It was funny to listen too, the buffering durign comments was annoying and rap made me mute winamp for a few mins

But all in all, keep it up

Comment

One thing I've always been dying for you to do is actually get an interview with a captain/assistant captain/popular player of a squad or etc. You know, some kind of hype. It would really interesting, and add alot of diversity. It wouldn't be that hard to do, you could do it over alot of different "talk-over-the-net" programs.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Interviews would be great.

I got a few ideas of how you can do the interviews for people that dont have mics or are unable to interact over the net vocally.
        "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
        flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Agreed, interviews would rock.
          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I liked it when I listened to it, not all the music is to my taste but that is fine. =)

Just on a personal level I'd like to hear less cussing, makes me feel a bit uncomfortable (being home for summer with family) regardless that I do make my own decisions on what I watch/listen to.
            TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
            TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
            TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

What is Trench Center?
              Pallies Radio morph, or something?
              Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
              MILITANT> wearfare
              MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
              MILITANT> bus fares
              ToP_DawG!> yah
              MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

Interviews would rock, as would an mp3 archive of your shows. I've captured the last two weeks for some of our bandwidth deprived members, and they're only ~3megs a shot.

Comment

if you do interviews u gotta get the crimson king to do all the voices for the people he rocks.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

When is it on?

Comment

Just a bummer that's its around 3, 4 AM when Trench Center starts for me
                      Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Its about 2am where we r RR

Comment

Still havent got around to listening to it. I never know what time it is on in Pacific time.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Trench Center is normally on between 7 -10 EST on Sunday. Push tries to have it by 7-8 EST I think, but it's normally more around 10. Normally they are rebroadcast a number of times though. And yeah if you listen to it and have parents around plug in a set of headphones first.

Comment

mleh. I'm asleep around then.

Comment

Working...
                              X