X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ's

Who DJ's for Pallies radio now?
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Same people who traditionally have:

Pearl Jam
    THE PUSHER
    Divine Rides (every now and then)
    ConcreteSchlyrd

...and bloodzombie did his first broadcast on Friday night.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

and do you have preset times on which ya broadcast now or just when ya feel like broadcasting???

Comment

I mean, whos on the dj chat (which from what i've heard you just use to abuse mantra). I demand more warportal btw, i hear his voice and think 'rabbit in the headlights'. Or is it 'stoned off his face'?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

We have a DJ chat? heh

I forgot about Mantra and wp... but then again, Mantra just plays crap music. I'd also like to hear wp more--it'd be a great thing to listen to out at work.

Oh yeah, Boo does (or used to) do a fair amount of DJ'ing as well. Him, and Pallies Radio Vixen Becky.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I've DJed two or three times.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Ruby4DJ
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

i've heard samu and richard creager DJ

both quite good... tho it seems that rich has a talking disorder of some sort

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
                  i've heard samu and richard creager DJ

both quite good... tho it seems that rich has a talking disorder of some sort
                  along with other things. Is pillow biting a disorder?
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

mmmm Dj ing > the flashin lights, the crazy kids dancin, droppin mad beats, i spin techno when i have time
                    sigpic

Comment

the problem is, we Euros have to use ur US server. The distance causes a big delay not to mention we get disconnected every 30 seconds That's more or less why I gave up on DJ-ing..
                      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                        the problem is, we Euros have to use ur US server. The distance causes a big delay not to mention we get disconnected every 30 seconds
                        vise versa for us. 7 years (less or more) the server has been in europe, 40$ a month for cableis what I had to pay to play. I do feel bad that you can't play on your 56k but neither could we when you guys had the server.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

erm? read my post again cops...

i was talking about the pallies server we have to use to host radio. I don't have any problems playing the game...
                          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

I thought you were talking about the TW Server, anyways my bad

Comment

Working...
                            X