Problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem...

I really need help. I and my brother have downloaded Continuum. I must say, it works great...but only on my computer. On my brothers computer, it just says Entering Arena and after that it say Downloading Level. Now, after about 3 minutes of the Downloading Level staying at 0%, he gets a message saying WARNING: Disconnected from server.
    Please help me if you can!!

He isn't getting a good connection with that server, make sure you have the latest Continuum install file. Try doing a trace from the main window of Continuum and or copy the map from the computer that works into the other computers map directory.

Edit:If your on a shared connection, try not using Kazaa or anything that would use a lot of bandwith on the host computer.
    Last edited by Kolar; 05-11-2003, 01:20 AM.

Comment

PLUG the network cable or telephone line into his PC...
      Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people look bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

If you are trying to play at same time and you have worster connection than DSL 256, you can play just with one computer at the same time.
        - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Working...
        X