Continuum problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum problem

Everytime I log onto a server (any of them) my screen flashes and keeps flashing making it impossible to play, i have no idea whats causing it and quite continuum a couple of months back because of this... Could some1 help plz?

Hi Kemon,

First try to update your drivers. Look at the manufactor homepage for them. Be sure to run windows update also: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
    Greets,
    Roger

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
      Hi Kemon,

First try to update your drivers. Look at the manufactor homepage for them. Be sure to run windows update also: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
      drivers are up to date and fully updated with windows

Comment

wht about reinstalling ss u might have had a corrupt file or something proberly not but worth a try

or try updating to .38

or maybe get a life

Comment

check your resolution, colors, and video card, and mix and match until something works
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by suicidle bob
            wht about reinstalling ss u might have had a corrupt file or something proberly not but worth a try

or try updating to .38

or maybe get a life
            since i have tried .37 & .38 and even subspace i don't think i need to update, i've reinstalled over 6 times and wtf do you mean by get a life?

Comment

Unintall and delete the folder containing all the files for continuum.

Comment

none of your suggestions worked >.< i wanna play again lol

Comment

Working...
                X