Previous Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous Squads

Why, for certain ppl, when I look at their previous squads they have no previous squads even though I KNOW they have been on multiple TWD squads?

i beleive you have to be on that squad for a minimum of (10 days?)... a minimum of a certain # of days anyway... and the squad has to be registered in TWD/TWL whatever you call it...
    MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Demolish is right, there is a minimum time of 7 days before you are considered to have been a member of that squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
        Demolish is right...
        ^ new sig, ty ty
        MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Working...
        X