robohelp oddness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robohelp oddness

RabbitRapi> ?help can levis still buy repels ?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    (RoboHelp)>In public arenas, items can only be bought in safe zones.
    (RoboHelp)>If this is not helpful, type :RoboHelp:!next to retrieve the next response.
    :robohelp:!summon
    (RoboHelp)>I have more information. Message me with !next to see it.
    :RoboHelp:!next
    :RoboHelp:!next
    (RoboHelp)>I have no further information. If you still need help, message me with !summon to get live help.
    :RoboHelp:!summon
    (RoboHelp)>A staff member may or may not be available. If you do not get a response within 5 minutes, feel free to use ?help again.

..!NEXT!!!!!!

-RR

Staff today - ZHs have not much interaction with the players. And there is now 200 some odd !tell commands. If you want an answer in the future might want to pm a staffer - Cops
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

or you could just take the 5 seconds to fly to a safe zone and type ?buy repel and see what happens instead of annoying people.

And on a related topic stop spamming your come to ?go base macro to squads so much. If we wanted to play we'd already be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
        or you could just take the 5 seconds to fly to a safe zone and type ?buy repel and see what happens instead of annoying people.
        True
        - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

On a positive spin, I have noticed that staff is getting better about responding to !cheater calls concerning teamkills. Keep it up.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
          X