Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your hardest opponents...

post them here..

mine would have to be Escaflowne,vihta and especially Roar (I think roar retired but he still owns).

haha this guy StarOfBethlehem has wicked aim
    Ara / AraGee / Death
    SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
    TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
    ----------------------------------------------

Comment

ask sleepy if neo was his hardest? seems he played and beat him about 8 times on bounce to get 1st...L.A.M.E

Comment

Teehee, 9 times. My favorite was the game #7979. 51 seconds, aha. Hey why waste 2 hours of my time playing to get the same results I can get in 15 minutes. 2 minute long duels are fantastic

DuelID League Players Score Rank Rating Rating Change Duration Notes
        8006 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 5-3 #1 1418 +7 1:29 -
        7999 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 5-1 #2 1411 +8 1:01 -
        7995 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 6-4 #2 1403 +9 2:22 -
        7986 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 6-4 #2 1394 +9 2:14 -
        7979 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 5-1 #2 1385 +11 0:51 -
        7973 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 5-0 #3 1374 +12 1:40 -
        7969 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 5-2 #4 1362 +14 1:47 -
        7964 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 7-5 #5 1348 +15 4:07 -
        7956 Dueling Sleepy Weasel defeats Neo Anderson 5-3 #7 1333 +18 2:01 -
        Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 05-16-2003, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
          L.A.M.E
          what does this mean?

my hardest opponent so far was storm_, first I beat him rather ez and he got mad.
          After a while he returned and challenged me again. The fucker turned on kazaa or something like that becuz he had a 500 ave ping.
          In elim you run from these laggers, in duel you have to, well.., duel them.
          I couldn't kill him once I think.. and I lost. But!, I ran all game long and I kept spamming him with 'spec you lagger!'.
          It was fun and I think he hated me more after that duel rofl what a bug!
          Last edited by PolluX; 05-16-2003, 10:31 AM.
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Warbirds: KickAshMan, Top, Blood, Dice, badbOyZ, vihta, Weaver, postzegel Archer & Tyson_Bitbeast. Those last 2 suprised me A LOT.

Javelins: Everyone i've faced cus i can't jav at all and i've lost all 27 of my TWEL-J matches so far and am in last place.

Comment

Well id have to say Assate, not because he was that good, but because of how he plays. Laggy rushers bug the hell out of me, especially when they whine the entire time. I didnt play well against him so I'll admit that I deserved to lose. If any1 else has played him you will note that he types "?" after 90% of his shots, implying that he hit you on his screen. He also types 5 lines of "lol" or jibberish after every death, like its a complete travesty. Suffice to say his attitude means I will never play him again.

Oh and All was tough for the first 3 minutes. He asked for a WB to 5 because he had to leave soon, but I insisted on a WB to 10. I killed him once, he asked for a cancel cause of my lag and while I was in the middle of typing back "if its really that bad alright" he thrusts in from radar and tk's me. Then because of the much lowered timer for counting spawns, he spawned me twice (I didnt demand warping because I thought the old spawned timer was still there) so now its 2-4 for him. So I say "dude FU" and proceed to kill him 8 straight times, after which he rants about my lag, how he cant believe some1 of my skill could get on Elusive an how Elusive has a few decent players and the rest (including me and Epi) are all backups and could never get on any decent squad if we didnt have connections. Oh and after he dueled me, he went on to duel 2-3 more people so i guess he didnt have to leave soon at all. Makes you wonder why he really wanted to play me in a WB to 5 and not 10

Ya im whining about it now because Ive seen a lot of bs talk and play in this zone, but even this one shocked me. Thought id share so the rest of you are prepared in case you duel either of these guys.
              Last edited by Eric is God; 05-16-2003, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Mattey <ZH>
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Marchello in spiders. Hercules' kazaa in wbs is evil also.
                  TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
                  TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
                  TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
                  TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Assate, he spawned me 4 times and was my first lost. But, it's all for fun anyway, I just won't duel him again.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I agree with Marchello in spider.
                      His suiciding lag tactic is really good and he owns me
                      at least for now until I figure out a way to kill that bastard!
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Yeah, never play assate. The minute you die he'll just sit right next to you and wait just long enough to kill you without getting specced for spawning. Not a real cool tactic.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Scuzzy ... damn patient ... not too many fancy jav shots but such a solid jav. His pateince just forces you into bad positions.

Most enjoyble duel was vs Live-Wire in all ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                            Thought id share so the rest of you are prepared in case you duel either of these guys.
                            It's good you shared it.
                            Lamers/whiners will be sorted out fast.
                            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Yup dont play "ALL".

He pulled the "i have to go so lets play to 5 line", and then proceed to rush and spawn you.

Comment

Working...
                              X