This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke

So, on may 1st I was ranked #50 with over 30 games played in javelin. Since rank #64 or better get in playoffs I should apply for twel-j playoffs, right? Well thats the way it should've been, but I got treated differently.

So I was bored one day and since on the same day the duelbot kept spamming me to duel lag killer I decided to ?go duel. I was ready to kick this newb's ass before I typed ?find lag killer and it gave me last seen 2 days ago. Since the may 1st was few days behind I thought I could play a few javduels against some trashjavelins with using only singlebullets to make it interesting(to make it clear at this point I was #50). Now ppl could think, its my own fault i screwed my rating/lost some points. BUT before these duels I asked Dominant(after asking around other twelops, which only told me they know nothing cos evildeed keeps all info for himself) if the rankings on May 1st and the points at the specific day were valid for qualification, so I could play without paying any attention in the duels. Dominant gave me a yes.

So while my gf was giving me a bj and bouncing her ass on me I tried to own these badjavs with singlebullets. It didnt go too well except for the bj.

So 2 days later it was announced that playoffs had officially begun. I was ready to check which newb will get raped against me. Obviously I checked the playoff-j ladder to only notice that my name aint on the list. I tried to reach evildeed, when i finally did he told me its impossible that the bot would throw me out like that and that 'theres nothing he can do'.

I disagree. Theres something you can do. You can add me to the playoffs and you can learn to coordinate this league better for example communicate with other twel ops. Make the justice happen, thanks.
    revolt> my girl
    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Rest assured he will not remove Someone from the ladder unless they offer their spot up

Comment

did you try hitting esc q?
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Here is the truth about all this mess :

EvilDeed contacted about implementing some tools to help him on managing the playoff. I didn't have really the time at this time but I found out that the bot and the website had already an automatic system to create the playoff. The thing was, I didn't know about its inner working and even less if it was actually working good or not. That's why during 1 week, we were testing the system and that's also why you had been spammed by the bot for the !yes command (which was one of the bug).

But still, I gave it a try, recoded the script in charge of creating the games but I had quickly realised that the whole system was not meant to be run 100% automatically. My guess is that PureOwnage (the one who did the system, I think), had to edit the games directly from the DB. It wasn't a problem because he was the TWEL-Op AND had database access. But this is not the case of Evildeed..

Now, with the short period of time and the fact that I have a life.. I told Evildeed that it was better if the playoff was run manually, like it was supposed to be at first. Yes, it's my fault for all this mess.. I tried but failed. I hope everyone can understand as we were trying to get you a better system.. eh!

Good luck with your playoff
        TW Bot Developer
        TW Web Developer
        Friends> All I saw was arobas+
        Friends> It's like death

Comment

no one plays subspace while engaging in a sexual act.

puh-lease.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I give 100% support for your(evil, arob) effort to make it run smoothly, but i dont accept the way im treated.. so am i just a dropout now eventho i did nothing wrong?
            revolt> my girl
            Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
            Metal Headz> ROFL

kess is homo

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim View Post
              my gf
              I think I found the joke

wasn't too funny though
              Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

nice, evildeed just gonna ignore this.

oh btw step down pls.
                revolt> my girl
                Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                Metal Headz> ROFL

kess is homo

Comment

nice, evildeed just gonna ignore this.

oh btw step down pls.
                  Yeah I have a buddy that did the exact same thing. Was told the qualifications were set for the 1st and then ff'd around in ?go duel, got dequalfiied.

I think it's pretty crappy, but I have no say-so in this. Can we even tell who were the top 64 players on May 1st?

I don't think we can throw accusations around though

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

at may 1st my plans were to somehow make it so the duels dont get recorded without turning off duelbot for long enough so i can start the tournament (automated one). however, the automated playoffs did NOT work. i had to manually pick the names that were qualified, a couple days after May 1st. there is nothing i can do now, but if you were to have PM'd or ?message'd me as soon as the brackets were released, we probably could have done something, instead of waiting until there are duels being played already.

Comment

the day u posted a thread twel playoffs have started i thought those empty spots in the bracket were the ones who hasnt confirmed their spots yet (like me). the same day i started to ask around do i need to confirm my playoffspot via email since i was sure i was in.. all the answers from twel ops were something like 'i have no idea'.....i cant remember was it the same day or 1 day after when i got to contact you and i was just let to know i didnt make it. then i tried to explain u what had happened. at that time u said nothing u can do, at that time im quite positive none of the duels were played. im quite sure i reacted fast enuff and got fukd up..

over and out.
                      revolt> my girl
                      Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                      Metal Headz> ROFL

kess is homo

Comment

the day u posted a thread twel playoffs have started i thought those empty spots in the bracket were the ones who hasnt confirmed their spots yet (like me).

if you read the forums i posted, it was because i used a program to make the brackets, we didnt have a whole 64 people that qualified. those people w/o opponents were given a bye

Comment

you could have done it manually. either way, what has been done has been done.

i have yet to seen my opponent to be online (last seen 7 days ago) -- have sent him a message too. baa!

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                            you could have done it manually. either way, what has been done has been done.

i have yet to seen my opponent to be online (last seen 7 days ago) -- have sent him a message too. baa!
                            Turban, that's because he changed his aliases. Message "breaking bad". That's Chance.

Comment

well how am I supposed to know shit like that? :fear:

Comment

Working...
                              X