X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Assistant for 2010 is....

Tres

Everyone say congratulations!

The finalization of the rules will come on Saturday or Sunday. Captains will receive their invitations to cap within the next two days and I will expect responses by sometime this weekend.

The DT arenas may get changed a bit for fun and variance again, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

The DT site is broken currently, we are working on fixing it. Until then I will have to run most of this off of these forums.

Have a nice day,

Humid
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

you guys stilllll trying to use that old ass design i made forever ago? i remember hearing that a new version was in the works or something. i only originally did a design/layout with no backend coding.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Allow squads to create home arenas.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Allow squads to create home arenas.
        If they want to, they may

Also jason, we were trying to get a new one..dunno if we still are, but its unfinished. Your previous site worked wonders i loved it...very idiot friendly. However, I had to have riistar backdoor me an admin acct, and it died when we tried to migrate stats to the new one. Iunno...you can try to fix it if you want lol.
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
        X