Weasels and Minibase ships, plz read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weasels and Minibase ships, plz read

I have a zone, and i was wondering, how do you microsize those ships? I tried the shipradius feature in my zone settings, but it does not decrease the size of the ship, it just puts an invisible barrier around the ship if set to a high number; and make the ship simply pass through the 1 tile holes like a decoy if set to a low number.so what's the trick?
    Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
    Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

you'll need to add new ship models to your .lvz file (I think). In any case, lets move this to the techie forum

Moved to Technical Support - wadi

Comment

I'll post your question on TWDEV forum and I suggest speaking to Easton or 2dragons. Hopefully someone can answer your question
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i ono who tf is easton, but have u actually tried to pm 2dragons?? he/she is such an ass! he/she doesnt even bother to reply or show sum sign of care, he/she is a self loving ignorant careless fucker who thinks so much of him-/her-self that he/she doesnt even reply to normal players like me. what a faggot! we use to hang faggots like him/her right up on the 16 foot apple tree in my back yard with a rusty chain and an apple in his/her mouth with no "cmon talk to me" or "are you gonna answer or what" or "talk or die" so that'll teach every1 a lesson, but we dont do that anymore, since them dumb archaeologists started diggin around our house for indian artifacts, and we burried them dead bodies right under where they were diggin', so we had to hang those archeologists too and dig out all the bodies and dump them in the neighbors pool; heh cops found those bodies and imprisoned all of mah neighbors in that damn stinkin county jail; oh well those neighbors tempted me to hang em too, but now i dont have to waste my time doin that since now they're eatin shit in some super high security jail for life, they're cleaning toilets there too,; i remember when i was young i worked in that same spot when it used to be a chruch - well i made them toilets, it was real easy; what you do is take one of them cubes with a toilet shape carved inside it, and fill it with liquid cement - and there ya go a toilet; oh yah and that cement was brought there by my dad and uncle - those were two great men who use to sing me lolabuy when i was 5, i remember they were gay too, once they got so horny they had UH! right there beside my virgin 5 year old eyes, i almost got caught up in their dang act, whew! what a night that was, so then they apologized to meh and we all just forgot about it... yeah, i still keep forgetting things like STAYING ON TOPIC! as you see, but oh well, i guess time bites; speaking of which, i got caught up in this dang reply, shit! i wasted whole 10 minutes writin this crap, i g2g so cya.
        Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
        Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

This is the kinda thing that gets you banned from the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by FudLe Pucker
            i ono who tf is easton, but have u actually tried to pm 2dragons?? he/she is such an ass! he/she doesnt even bother to reply or show sum sign of care, he/she is a self loving ignorant careless fucker who thinks so much of him-/her-self that he/she doesnt even reply to normal players like me. what a faggot! we use to hang faggots like him/her right up on the 16 foot apple tree in my back yard with a rusty chain and an apple in his/her mouth with no "cmon talk to me" or "are you gonna answer or what" or "talk or die" so that'll teach every1 a lesson, but we dont do that anymore, since them dumb archaeologists started diggin around our house for indian artifacts, and we burried them dead bodies right under where they were diggin', so we had to hang those archeologists too and dig out all the bodies and dump them in the neighbors pool; heh cops found those bodies and imprisoned all of mah neighbors in that damn stinkin county jail; oh well those neighbors tempted me to hang em too, but now i dont have to waste my time doin that since now they're eatin shit in some super high security jail for life, they're cleaning toilets there too,; i remember when i was young i worked in that same spot when it used to be a chruch - well i made them toilets, it was real easy; what you do is take one of them cubes with a toilet shape carved inside it, and fill it with liquid cement - and there ya go a toilet; oh yah and that cement was brought there by my dad and uncle - those were two great men who use to sing me lolabuy when i was 5, i remember they were gay too, once they got so horny they had UH! right there beside my virgin 5 year old eyes, i almost got caught up in their dang act, whew! what a night that was, so then they apologized to meh and we all just forgot about it... yeah, i still keep forgetting things like STAYING ON TOPIC! as you see, but oh well, i guess time bites; speaking of which, i got caught up in this dang reply, shit! i wasted whole 10 minutes writin this crap, i g2g so cya.
            now I really don't want to talk to you

a)I'm scared.

b)you scare me.

c)seek help, please do if anyone of those topics you brushed up upon were true.

d)2dragons is a SMOD who devotes alot of his time towards Trench Wars. Easton created minibase and has a good idea how shipsets work.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
              2dragons is a SMOD who devotes alot of his time towards Trench Wars. Easton created minibase and has a good idea how shipsets work.
              2d can be really slow sometimes, but eventually happens. It took a month longer than he said, but he did give Ari the settings for hyperball.

P.S. When you're pming someone, make sure they aren't playing/afk/NOT ONLINE.

Comment

lol, i'm sorry if i scared ya, i just like to make up stories as i go, that one turned out kinda creepy, but none of it is true.

Comment

Working...
                X