Emofucks going to make YOU cry son.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emofucks going to make YOU cry son.

I was going down the list of draft choices while listening to death cab for cutie and every single one of those teams makes me want to slice my fucking wrists open with a razor blade. Vys first round warbird pick, the guy just quit Win or Die because Racka made fun of him, he belongs on emofucks twdt team more than whatever shitty team recruited his pathetic ass. Also great pick for round 6 Ease, let me give all you a hint. "Allow myself to be worst player in tw make basketball goal halfway cross court with five billion facebook friends", I don't know whats worse, having to play next to that retard or having him on my chat or even in my arena for that matter. Congratulations on that gem of a selection, the only thing worse would be Cres who should be allowing himself to quit TW for good for copying a retarded phrase and for thinking hes a decent player. Great team name btw Draft, you seem to be the biggest loser in this tournament with the only "serious" squad name there is. Notice how everyone else has joke names like gypsy humpers and emo fucks and you went with the "gem" Ruby as your squad name. What are you going to make your twdt squad do, line up for screenshots like Paladen in private arenas, do warbirding drills, or better yet have some sort of speed leaguing station where all your players get five minutes in each league to show you what they got?,Child please. Oh and as far as ease goes, yes he is by far the most perfect player in all of trenchwars, being a 10/10/8. Who the fuck got to vote for this shit, was it a group of voters who are all trying out for thunder next season or people who were already on it? Yeah Ease is the top 3-5 player in his field of warbirds and javelins, except not only is he that good in the ship, he is SO much better than every other warbird in TW that he is #1 #2 #3 #4 and #5 in warbird because nobody else deserves a 10. He is the top 5 warbirds, and 4/5 of the top 5 javelins. Not only that but when he gets into a basing game he is an impact TWL player. Congratulations on that embarrassment on the zones intelligence. Maybe that is why he recruited retarded players like vys so that they will bring him down to a level that makes the game more fair for the rest of us #6 and above warbirds.

Anyways I just wanted you to know that all of your teams suck, and that emofucks are going to win the tournament. Eat Shit faggots.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

hi there. how are you? i am fine.

allow predictions for twdt plx.

Comment

I already did my predictions, You all suck, Emofucks wins.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I know what Europe is a trash nation and all but maybe you should train dreamwin on how to draft players from a free agency.

Draemwin> 3000 stars towards SuperFighter231
        Draemwin> 2 stars towards AznWarbird221
        Draemwin>700 stars towards Burnt

Great drafting there retard. Congratulations on being the biggest fucking joke in the league so far.

Hey Humid is it too late to let Dreamwin change his teams name from EZ or Wut to Pro Drafterz?
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Dreamwin> allow myself 2 recruit all free agencts with 10 stars perhaps??????
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Quit your crying. I picked a team that has a good attitude and will work well together. I didn't want a bunch of useless scrubs talking about how great they are and making the team fight all the time like you and exalt. As for your final comment, yes...I am that much better than you.
            Phiz> I probably am gay
            Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Right so you pick Vys, the guy who never whines, complains, gets banned for cheating a few times, squadhops, or anything else.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

spider just figured out how to post .gifs. second one I've seen from him in like 3 mins
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

why is the_paul stalking me
                    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Where's the Jay-Z quote?

Also....4+4+10 = 24

Comment

Oh yeah the Jay-Vio quote.

Violence quoting Jay-Z "Allow me to allow myself to reintroduce myself"
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Kthx definitely has the right attitude.

Emofucks hands down. Eat shit faggots.

Comment

Singer missed Exalt though
                            Ara / AraGee / Death
                            SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                            SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                            TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                            ----------------------------------------------

Comment

I left win or die because I don't believe in squadding with a captain who will defend a useless troll like you over a fellow squaddie. It seems like alot of people also left win or die aswell, I guess I was a key player. As for you, why are you so bitter? Is it because you claim to be better than me and I got drafted in round 1? Did you even get drafted at all?
                              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                              X