Idea for finals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for finals.

Instead of just having a winner in each league how about we have an overall winner also.

Winners of basing, javs, warbirds all play each other in a round robin tournament like follows.

Going to use the three names I can remember.

Emofucks wins javs.
    EZ or Wut wins Basing.
    Candy Kings wins Warbirds.

So basically each team plays in a 3 league back to back contest with one another, best 2 out of 3 with the first two games being the divisions that the teams won in.

so.

Emofucks vs Ez or Wut in javs/basing and warbirds as the tiebreaker.
    Ez or Wut vs Candy Kings in warbirds/basing and javs as the tiebreaker.
    Candy Kings vs Emofucks in Javs/Warbirds and basing as the tiebreaker.

-----

Then just add up the "points" to decide who is the overall best team.

2 points for every kill difference in javs/warbirds and 5 points for every minute difference in basing.

So lets say.. Emofucks plays six matches all together and wins both jav games scored 50-40, loses both warbird games 40-50, and wins basing 15:00 to 12:00.(round up/down on basing time), then Emofucks would get 15 points.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Its an interesting idea. I'm guessing this would only take one day right? Not sure how tight the TWL schedule is, but could happen the week after finals.

What happens if a squad wins more than one league?
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

If a squad wins more than one league it just goes back to the 2/3 thing, they are already the overall winners. And I would assume that it would take one weekend preferably the week after the league by league finals finish up.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
      X