Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
    anidalife 5/4/7/16

for

riverside 8/5/5/18
    approved
    note to self: +2*
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Why would you approve that draft? You are now a complete fuckin retard in my eyes. Have a nice day.
      A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

????

riverside is useless lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
          ????

riverside is useless lol
          Might as well release me, no use for us to even play twdt-d, we had 4 birds now we only have 3.

EDIT: I'll play for you, I'm just saying it's pointless. Riverside was one of the best players on this team.
          Last edited by Regen; 06-11-2010, 04:16 PM.

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

yo dipshit want to pm on game? this is top strat

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
              yo dipshit want to pm on game? this is top strat
              I don't have a computer anymore to log in. I got so mad when I saw you trade Riverside that I uppercutted my monitor and stomped a hole into my tower.

Comment

k if u can read forums, i got someone like 100x better than 'riverside'

afk

Comment

Working...
                X