Late April Fool's Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late April Fool's Joke

You got me, and you got me good. I logged on for TWDT, despite having tons of work to do, to play this pro league.

2 PM: Warbird games start, but wait! All the bots die, how the fuck?! This has never happened before, so we revert back to 1998 standards and have everything manually hosted, delaying subs and lagouts by 15-30 seconds.

3 PM: Jav games start, but wait! The base coords appear to be off, people get removed randomly, and the bots die. Again, this is new territory, how could this ever happen? The game is then manually hosted, delaying subs and lagouts 15-30 seconds and putting enemies on the same team.

4 PM: Humid> ease, the bots aren't working for this either (who would have thought), do you want a 10 min time race or a 30 minute point game? Ease> 10 min time race is terrible, do a point race

4:15 PM Time race to 10! Amazing, what's the point of even being asked? After 6 minutes of elite arena lag similar to that of UFC, I change to a lancaster because I'm being useless. I attach, pursue the enemy terr, but again...wait! I fire one set of bullets only to find out that my energy doesn't recover normally. Pro. The lancaster has old settings from 5 years ago.

It was a good joke, but hopefully you realize today isn't April 1st.

Replay the ENTIRE weekend.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
    Nah

At least this went better than the BWC

Comment

Replaying would anger alot of people especially those who worked to win.
      I'm hoping next weekend wont have these issues

Comment

LOL how does it feel losing to dreamwins team? fucking newbie

NO REPLY G
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
          LOL how does it feel losing to dreamwins team? fucking newbie

NO REPLY G
          you can tell us next week.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

doubt it if youre adding yourself, but i hope you do (ease youre worthless, afk)
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

We have this league every year. Why does it always not work at the begining of the seasons? It should be the same bots do you guys like throw away all the settings of everything at the end of the year? Its the same with every league dont know why someone explain plz
              [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

TWDT-B matches could be replayed because they couldn't be hosted manually, and wrong bots (10 minutes race) had to be used, eventhough our team beat Ease's team pretty easy.
                Ara / AraGee / Death
                SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                  You got me, and you got me good. I logged on for TWDT, despite having tons of work to do, to play this pro league.

2 PM: Warbird games start, but wait! All the bots die, how the fuck?! This has never happened before, so we revert back to 1998 standards and have everything manually hosted, delaying subs and lagouts by 15-30 seconds.

3 PM: Jav games start, but wait! The base coords appear to be off, people get removed randomly, and the bots die. Again, this is new territory, how could this ever happen? The game is then manually hosted, delaying subs and lagouts 15-30 seconds and putting enemies on the same team.

4 PM: Humid> ease, the bots aren't working for this either (who would have thought), do you want a 10 min time race or a 30 minute point game? Ease> 10 min time race is terrible, do a point race

4:15 PM Time race to 10! Amazing, what's the point of even being asked? After 6 minutes of elite arena lag similar to that of UFC, I change to a lancaster because I'm being useless. I attach, pursue the enemy terr, but again...wait! I fire one set of bullets only to find out that my energy doesn't recover normally. Pro. The lancaster has old settings from 5 years ago.

It was a good joke, but hopefully you realize today isn't April 1st.

funny thing was when i reentered twdtd2 bot was dead i told them i prob killed it when i left arena, funny thing is it was true LOl, besides that fact, if both teams played agreeingly to the rules, why replay it? everyone suffered from same shitty lag / rules .. Just my opinion, but i do like the 10* given to the winners, but I don't think there are any free agents worth really picking up imo.
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Working...
                  X