Pushing Further

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pushing Further

I've only listened to two Trench Centers, so correct me if I'm wrong. Whenever something big happens in TWL, it is only mentioned in passing. aka squads leaving leagues, the decision to not have playoffs, shrap being removed from TWLJ. Some coverage on TWL updates as well as games would be neat.

In fact, if you could get real interviews as suggested in another thread, interviews with League co-ords would rock. Then maybe we could get a -real- explanation as to why some things are happening.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

perhaps you could also post it in mp3 form on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigwig
      perhaps you could also post it in mp3 form on the net.
      that would be awesome
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Pushing Further

Originally posted by Project
        I've only listened to two Trench Centers, so correct me if I'm wrong. Whenever something big happens in TWL, it is only mentioned in passing. aka squads leaving leagues, the decision to not have playoffs, shrap being removed from TWLJ. Some coverage on TWL updates as well as games would be neat.

In fact, if you could get real interviews as suggested in another thread, interviews with League co-ords would rock. Then maybe we could get a -real- explanation as to why some things are happening.
        WTH, don't Jack my idea fool It's mine, I was 1st bling bling $$
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
        X