Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf

did we get a warning that we were playing week 7 this sunday? cause no one told me and its not on forums or anything

i've been saying on team chat: Games this sunday - (NOTE:ALL DIVISIONS ARE ROTATED) 2PM EST:Javs vs Ez or wut 3PM EST:Base vs top5squad 4PM EST:WB vs Emofucks

but on saturday(like right now): [Jun 19 12:00] BlackMage: We are going with Week 7 schedule this week in TWDT. Your schedule: 2PM Basing against Ez or Wut. 3PM Dueling against Blood Choke. 4PM javing against Emofucks

being captain is already hard, especially if youre euro since u dont have common sense, but now you tell us the day before games what week we playing???

why can't we just go with week 2? this is fucking retarded

edit:i hope i'm wrong and rest of the captains knew a few days in advance we were playing week 7
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
    Anyone have input on which week you want to play? Options are replay week 1 (same teams as last week) or switch week 7 with week 1. Note this will effect the times of the matches, so voice your opinion now or don't complain later.
    There was this ^...which was posted around 36 hours ago but only Jaa responded. And I try not to listen to his opinions.

And then there's this:
    Originally posted by Summa View Post
    The question for the caps:
    Would you rather play the same exact teams again this weekend or would you rather push switch week 7 with week 1?
    Posted on Monday and nobody responded to it.

Nobody has any opinions on anything until you actually DO something apparently. Unfortunately, humid's excused absence this week pushed back the decision being made until we had to make it.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

True that...
      Visit the forums more frequently and keep an eye on the website!
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

ok.. if 1/8 captain responds, whats that tell you?

also, whats wrong with week 2?

edit:why not ?message us? that way FOR SURE we get the msg and give you our opinion on it. i'm sure every captain assumed were at week 2 except jaa

worked well when BlackMage ?msg'd me week 7 was tmrw

Comment

Basically that's Humids job. I only got involved because Humid told me what was up with him on Thursday. All the caps should have been reading the forums anyways for the bidding update. I sent out ?msgs as soon as a decision was made

Everyone should be in a similar attendance situation, and your players should be showing for as much of the 3 hours or hopefully 2 games anyways. More than 24+ hours notice was given. Was a screwed up week. Sorry. Should be smooth sailing the rest of the season. Captains would only be expecting week 2 if they didn't read Humids initial post carefully enough.
          Last edited by Black Mage; 06-20-2010, 12:25 AM.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

doesnt really explain why we can't just go with week 2, but whatever

"losing interest, peace" - singer

Comment

Already made a definitive call...messaged caps who should have messaged their players, updated website, etc..

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

pretty sure switching week 7 with week 1 is no reason 2 be upset or lose interest in this league maybe im underreacting but not sure why it makes a difference we face every team the same amount of times regardless of which week it is

Comment

its cause i already told what ship ppl played to show at what time\

not that im scared of any team, i just dont want javs playing twdtd, wbs playing twdtb etc

Comment

I doubt your players only log on one hour a week.
                    Most of them are 24/7 playing geeks that will always be around. So I'm sure everybody is fine. And eventually, every team deals with the same problem!
                    TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                    4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                    4:vys> know it for sure
                    4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                    3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                    3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Working...
                    X