Rogue
    Roi
    Singer
    sphinktor
    Stayon
    steak666
    WingZero
    Zapata

The captain feels bad for some of these players who cares about TWDT and would like to give them a chance to be acquired by better team. Please allow. <3

Stop being such an Emofuck.

Comment

About half of my team doesn't really care about TWDT and doesn't bother showing up. I personally just come on the forums and ss to fulfill my captain duties and try to help out as much as I can but I would have much more fun on sundays doing something else.

Either I failed in picking players that wants to play or failed in motivating them to show up. Either way the team is kinda failing and that aint cool for those who wants to have a fun TWDT experience cause we're probably gonna go 0-21

Comment

I'm just glad you are living up to your team name :P. There is a clause in the rules for players who don't show up for a few weeks, you can replace free and instantly. Try messaging a few of the Free Agents and seeing if they will show up, then replace a few of your players.
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

our team is terrible but im only playing for sing! :wub:

lets just forfeit all games/dissolve!
          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

you say its that they didnt care but im sure half your team would show more interest if you didn't do a horribad job as captain this season

Comment

To give some constructive criticisim ( A ) you weren't the only team to go winless this week. ( B )I think the problem you had in the draft was in your first picks besides Stayon, you selected a bunch of players in a row who more or less play only one league. While it is good to have strong single league players like pH, steak and exquisite (although I think they can base a bit), geio, wingzero, etc. (ok maybe strong isnt the right word for geio even though he used it as a nick for a while), you need to get some versatility with the first few picks as much as possible. Especially because when you draft a lot of single league players, you need a bunch of different players to show to win, instead of just a few key members. It's a risk vs. reward type thing. If the key members don't show you are boned harder, but you are less reliable on a multitude of players.

But to prove my point, Candy King drafted Burnt, Spikey, and Hurricane with 3 of its 4 top picks and they can all play all 3 leagues pretty well (and they all showed up this week).

It didn't help that 8 of your top 11 draft picks didn't show for sure though. Get on their asses. Call them out on their shittyness. I'm looking at you Geio, Sphinktor, Roi, Pascone, poxy, WingZero, exquisite, Aimbot. I hope you all treated your Fathers right today instead of playing.
              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

90% of the team isn't showing up every week. Those that do show up, show up at the wrong times, and we end up adding stupid lines to pretty much every league. Maybe a LITTLE of that is Singer's fault by picking assholes who signed up to play, then never show up, but I rest the blame on the assholes who never show up.

Aimbot, Exalt, Geio, Gran Guerrero, havok, lopist, nimrook, papa diop, poxy, revered, sphinktor, wingzero, zapata....eat shit faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                  90% of the team isn't showing up every week. Those that do show up, show up at the wrong times, and we end up adding stupid lines to pretty much every league. Maybe a LITTLE of that is Singer's fault by picking assholes who signed up to play, then never show up, but I rest the blame on the assholes who never show up.

Aimbot, Exalt, Geio, Gran Guerrero, havok, lopist, nimrook, papa diop, poxy, revered, sphinktor, wingzero, zapata....eat shit faggots.
                  wtf... how many weeks has it been, like one? stfu, I'll show up sunday... just havin a busy summer bro! I'll be there this weekend if I'm still on the team.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                  X