All aboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard

Hello Trench Wars Draft Tournament Participants (and future losers of all three leagues)!

It is I, the voth train.

After surfing the web a little, my quest brought me to the SSCU Trench Wars Forums. Upon inspection of the main page, I realized the TWDT tournament sub-forum would be a source of good entertainment.

Much to my dismay, the forum is lacking in anything that can even resemble entertainment. So I decided, hey, I have a few minutes, why not stir things up myself?

I, the voth train, hereby call out GYPSY HUMPERS. Your performance in our TWDT-B match today was absolutely abysmal. Now, we all know the voth train is a great spider (maybe the best in the zone) and spells trouble for the enemy terrier on any given day. However, who knew about the hidden talents the voth train has in ship 1, the warbird? I'll tell you who knows! Gypsy Humpers... how did it feel to have your terrier die a whopping twelve times to the voth train?

If any of our future opponents have their squad morale as a top priority, I would suggest just forfeiting your game with us. Twelve TeKs is just the beginning.

By the way, we also kicked your fucking ass in javs. Who won warbirds? (i really don't know)

Now, my friends, I shall leave you with this, and stand here and take whatever punishment comes my way:

chugga chugga chugga

choo choo
    choo choo
    choo choo
    choo choo
    choo choo

i hope no one takes this seriously
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Hello Trench Wars Draft Tournament Participants (and future losers of all three leagues)!

It is I, the voth train.

After surfing the web a little, my quest brought me to the SSCU Trench Wars Forums. Upon inspection of the main page, I realized the TWDT tournament sub-forum would be a source of good entertainment.

Much to my dismay, the forum is lacking in anything that can even resemble entertainment. So I decided, hey, I have a few minutes, why not stir things up myself?

I, the voth train, hereby call out GYPSY HUMPERS. Your performance in our TWDT-B match today was absolutely abysmal. Now, we all know the voth train is a great spider (maybe the best in the zone) and spells trouble for the enemy terrier on any given day. However, who knew about the hidden talents the voth train has in ship 1, the warbird? I'll tell you who knows! Gypsy Humpers... how did it feel to have your terrier die a whopping twelve times to the voth train?

If any of our future opponents have their squad morale as a top priority, I would suggest just forfeiting your game with us. Twelve TeKs is just the beginning.

By the way, we also kicked your fucking ass in javs. Who won warbirds? (i really don't know)

Now, my friends, I shall leave you with this, and stand here and take whatever punishment comes my way:

chugga chugga chugga

choo choo
    choo choo
    choo choo
    choo choo
    choo choo

i hope no one takes this seriously

Comment

Nice fixed post.

CHOOO CHOOOO
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man