Thursday Morning Bidding Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Morning Bidding Update

I lost power last night (damn you NStar), but I accepted a few completed bids on my phone. Doing this update on my phone would have been torture though, so I went to sleep. But I woke up this morning and the power is back so here we go:

*Note* Bids that are tied when they finish go to the initial bidder, which I will not disclose here. Caps that are paying attention can figure it out.

Running bids

Code:
    Player     Bid       Highest Bidder      Time Remaining 
    bolt       12        Ruby/Ez or Wut      8-12 hours
    Crome      12        Gypsy H/Candy K     4-8 hours
    Bill C     18        top5squad           12-16 hours
    bram       12        Gypsy Humpers       4-8 hours
    siaxis     12        top5squad           12-16 hours
    Completed bids:
    Code:
    Player   Team         Bid
    Tiny     Ruby         4/4/4/12
    McVicar  Blood Choke  4/4/4/12
    Last edited by Black Mage; 06-24-2010, 09:18 AM.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

How does the -5 stars get accounted for on site? Cause those stars are currently not deducted when we drop players... Should we take this into account ourselfs? Or can we use the stars anyways? Cause currently I've taken notice of the -5 per drop, but I wonder if I can use em, cause the site says they are still available...

Hope to get a response on this matter soon... and else it should be fixed for all the drops taken place already, so other caps do not take advantage of this obvious fault in website design and else get negative points cause of it.

Greetings the best cap to lose all 3 games last weekend...
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

After talking to humid, you need to keep track of it manually. Fairly sure I told Zazu to implement the star drop, but with all the work we've been doing on the website it's hard to keep track of everything on both sides so no blame issued there.

Updated with the latest transactions (including bonus * from winning pre-season and subtracted * from players dropped, but not including any bids not yet accepted), ez or wut have 21* left, ruby 12, candy king 18, emofucks 31, gypsy humpers 26, underground 20, blood choke 9, and top5squad 13.

Also, everyone is currently above roster minimums after taking dropped players and currently won bids into consideration.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
        After talking to humid, you need to keep track of it manually. Fairly sure I told Zazu to implement the star drop, but with all the work we've been doing on the website it's hard to keep track of everything on both sides so no blame issued there.

Updated with the latest transactions (including bonus * from winning pre-season and subtracted * from players dropped, but not including any bids not yet accepted), ez or wut have 21* left, ruby 12, candy king 18, emofucks 31, gypsy humpers 26, underground 20, blood choke 9, and top5squad 13.

Also, everyone is currently above roster minimums after taking dropped players and currently won bids into consideration.
        I am 100% sure I have more then 26 left...
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Didn't see that you dropped wicket666. You have 34 left.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Okay, sorry guys... I'm really busy with my final exams and I completely forgot about the -5 drop feature.

Buttttttt... It's integrated now and it should be working.
            At the team roster overview you now also have an overview of the dropped players. And when the captains go to the bidding screen, 5 stars are deducted from their remaining number of stars.
            If you see any issues or errors here, please let me know asap so I can fix it.
            TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
            4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
            4:vys> know it for sure
            4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Week end update

Top5squad won Johnie at 13*
              Gypsy Humpers won Bill C for 22*
              Top5squad won Kira_Yammato~ for 12*
              Ruby has won Solacer for 20* (for now, Draft needs to discuss this with me)

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

hey zazu, it's also taking -5 for the early no-penalty drops.
                Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
                  hey zazu, it's also taking -5 for the early no-penalty drops.
                  FIXED.
                  It's also now a captain's responsibility to verify for a second if the listed drops are correct. But they should be now...
                  Last edited by Zazu; 06-26-2010, 01:49 PM.
                  TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                  4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                  4:vys> know it for sure
                  4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                  3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                  3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Working...
                  X