This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for a little more time before I duel Raspi

A few weeks ago the keyboard that I've used since I started playing decided to finally die on me, so lately I've been using some piece of shit one that can't handle more than 3 keys being pressed at once. Anyway, I've ordered another one and it should be arriving some time next week.

[Jun 25 10:19] EvilDeed: get with raspi TODAY and TWEL-D duel

I struggle to get 10 kills in a DD vs deadly divas on this keyboard, so please let me wait til next week. I'll duel raspi and if I win, I'll play whoever's next right after.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    A few weeks ago the keyboard that I've used since I started playing decided to finally die on me, so lately I've been using some piece of shit one that can't handle more than 3 keys being pressed at once. Anyway, I've ordered another one and it should be arriving some time next week.

[Jun 25 10:19] EvilDeed: get with raspi TODAY and TWEL-D duel

I struggle to get 10 kills in a DD vs deadly divas on this keyboard, so please let me wait til next week. I'll duel raspi and if I win, I'll play whoever's next right after.

Have you been contacted by evildeed since?

Comment

No, but I've talked to raspi and he said he has no problem waiting.
      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
        No, but I've talked to raspi and he said he has no problem waiting.
        Well, Lets make a public timeframe. July 4th by 23:59 EST. If you haven't played your match, You will lose by default.

Comment

Raspi wins

Closed

Comment

Working...
          X