So I just realized...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just realized...

Kthx bitched moaned and complained he wasn't an 8* this year... kinda like I did right?

Except week 1 TWDT... I see he goes 1-10 LOLOLOL. Clearly he is an 8* material. That's the type of score you see out of Geio, who is an 8*.

Now... I dunno what excuses wark wants to make up for a 1-10 performance... because frankly that is just beyond bad, and a 7* would never go 1-10 in any matchup despite how bad his teammates might be... and I wasn't there to watch the game....

but wark... 1-10? lol? Week 1? You bitched and moaned for 8* and you were lucky to even get 7*, and you scored a 1-10 week 1? That ruins your chances next season of getting 8*, i'll tell ya that much.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Kthx bitched moaned and complained he wasn't an 8* this year... kinda like I did right?

Except week 1 TWDT... I see he goes 1-10 LOLOLOL. Clearly he is an 8* material. That's the type of score you see out of Geio, who is an 8*.

Now... I dunno what excuses wark wants to make up for a 1-10 performance... because frankly that is just beyond bad, and a 7* would never go 1-10 in any matchup despite how bad his teammates might be... and I wasn't there to watch the game....

but wark... 1-10? lol? Week 1? You bitched and moaned for 8* and you were lucky to even get 7*, and you scored a 1-10 week 1? That ruins your chances next season of getting 8*, i'll tell ya that much.
    His playing did make an impact, I must say that. ^-^

Comment

Working...
    X