Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates

How the DT-B matches will be replayed is currently being discussed. We are open to suggestions. We will notify you when a decision has been reached.

There may be time adjustments the next 2 weeks due to the 4th of July and the World Cup finals. This is also being discussed.

There have been requests by the captain and key players of the team "Emofucks" that it be dissolved and the active players be given a chance to play legitimately on quality teams. This is being taken under consideration and a solution will be posted as soon as it has been reached. (Replacement captain spots have been offered, but denied by many players).
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

I say no to Emofucks dissolving... they could just try to show the coming weeks instead...
    It's not like their roster is that hopeless...
    Maybe instead they should change their squadname so they stop being emofucks...
    EDIT: although I do understand how hopeless you must feel when getting a 10-0 up your ass by yours truly

On the match, just replay them during some other week, at like 5 pm est... And yes please do time adjustments the next weeks....
    Last edited by PjOtTeR; 06-27-2010, 07:17 PM.
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

basing solution is pretty easy I'd say, just have an extra basing match at 1pm est for all times in one of the following weeks, or the next slot that basing is at 4 pm just start the makeup basing matches directly after the first matches end

Comment

If you're going to do what Thrill says, it's probably more likely that basers will show for 2 games back to back than to 1 game, then 2 hours off, and then another game. Just something to keep in mind if you're choosing formatting like that
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

My team members are getting tired of showing to win games which dont count. Seriously, we've beaten Candy King twice now, and we still have to replay. Wake up!

I know its not ur fault bots die humid. But beating someone twice for nothing is rly starting to piss off my team members .
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

We'll replay, whatever. As to singer's terrible capping, that team either needs a new cap or be removed from league altogether. There's gonna be too many issues and too big of a headache to sort out, and if there's anyone good at giving humid a headache its me. Agreed to schedule adjustments and agreed to the_paul's suggestion that any rescheduled time needs to be back to back with basing.
            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I think today's performance of emofucks in wb nailed the coffin for that squad!
              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

3rd time's the charm dreamwin And I would try to get a replacement captain for emofucks if possible, give the new captain the opportunity to drop inactive people without penalties and replace them with fresh blood from the waivers list. About next sunday..I think a lot of my players will be celebrating due to july 4th and what not, and I'm going to attend the start/2nd day of tour the france myself. So either do later times or give us the weekend off.
                Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                  and I'm going to attend the start/2nd day of tour the france myself. So either do later times or give us the weekend off.
                  You lucky fuck... I have tests the monday and tuesday after, Else I myself would've went there aswell... Probably will be too f'in big to enjoy it properly though, but damn would I like to go myself...

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                    There have been requests by the captain and key players of the team "Emofucks" that it be dissolved and the active players be given a chance to play legitimately on quality teams. This is being taken under consideration and a solution will be posted as soon as it has been reached. (Replacement captain spots have been offered, but denied by many players).
                    If they dissolve and some players are picked up on other teams they will just be taking playing time from other players. You can't just dissolve your team because it's not good just so you can play on a better one. If they can't pull their shit together somehow and show up just let them forfeit their games the rest of the way.

Originally posted by dreamwin
                    My team members are getting tired of showing to win games which dont count. Seriously, we've beaten Candy King twice now, and we still have to replay. Wake up!
                    But we actually beat you in the first round that didn't count: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...l=1#post763516

Originally posted by summa
                    There may be time adjustments the next 2 weeks due to the 4th of July and the World Cup finals. This is also being discussed.
                    I would probably just postpone the games for the next 2 weeks.
                    Last edited by Burnt; 06-28-2010, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                      If they dissolve and some players are picked up on other teams they will just be taking playing time from other players. You can't just dissolve your team because it's not good just so you can play on a better one. If they can't pull their shit together somehow and show up just let them forfeit their games the rest of the way.
                      Completely agree with this, just let them forfeit their games.
                      A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

I tend to agree, although I hate forfeits. Want to become their new cap? lol.

But we actually beat you in the first round that didn't count: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...l=1#post763516
                        Yeah I think he was mistaken. He thought he played you guys in base twice already, but only once this week and then once in warbird during the week that turned into pre-season.

I would probably just postpone the games for the next 2 weeks.
                        I know I will not be around for the 4th at all...and it will be tough to keep me from watching the World Cup final. But postponing two whole weeks would kill the league. I think pushing the games til later (aka 5, 6, 7 EST) on the World Cup final sunday would be do-able. Is 10-12pm really that late for you euros?
                        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                          I think pushing the games til later (aka 5, 6, 7 EST) on the World Cup final sunday would be do-able. Is 10-12pm really that late for you euros?
                          More like 11 pm to 1 am... and that's pretty late I suppose...

Then again, if Holland even makes the finals, I definatly will not show up as I'll have nothing the next day, I probably will be out partying till like 6 o'clock in the morning...

But then again, we might not even make it to the finals, since we'll likely lose to Chile in Quarter finals...

Comment

Brazil Pjotter...:P And yeah Im with you on this one..if Holland makes it, no way in hell i'm going to be here to play TWDT lol.
                            Too bad you can't go to the tour the france Pj, i'm going this sunday B)

And humid...don't steal my players so they can cap a crappy emo squad :wub:
                            Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                            24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                            1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                              I know I will not be around for the 4th at all...and it will be tough to keep me from watching the World Cup final. But postponing two whole weeks would kill the league. I think pushing the games til later (aka 5, 6, 7 EST) on the World Cup final sunday would be do-able. Is 10-12pm really that late for you euros?
                              or in my case:

12-2am. = Too late.

Like i said earlier, scheduling games during the WorldCup = not the brightest idea, I've missed a few games because of this already, its only gonna get worse once the stakes grow.
                              Displaced> I get pussy every day
                              Displaced> I'm rich
                              Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                              Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                              Thors> prolly
                              Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Working...
                              X