Week 3 Appeals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Appeals

I know they are coming, so just file them here.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Let me be the first, you knew this one was coming! We have all our basers online to twdtb versus underground right now, which will probably would be a forfeit win also cause they dont seem to have enough people online. Instead we were forced to twdtd with all our basers in, pointless.
    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

what was this week's schedule?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        what was this week's schedule?
        First Base, then WB, then Jav...
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Just needed to post this, so I hope you'll take this into account when making a decision next time...:

2:PjOtTeR> I dont understand why staff cannot make decisions that make sense and actually make sure appeals dont happen
          2:PjOtTeR> instead they make a decision, for everyone to know, get like whine from all 8 caps involved... just push the decision through instead of rethinking their decision
          2:PjOtTeR> and then when appeals happen, which are just a logical follow up... they'll accept those appeals... why would anyone push through the decision if you know what's gonna happen after

But I guess delaying the league a bit is a way worse Idea then doing what's happening now...
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
            Just needed to post this, so I hope you'll take this into account when making a decision next time...:

2:PjOtTeR> I dont understand why staff cannot make decisions that make sense and actually make sure appeals dont happen
            2:PjOtTeR> instead they make a decision, for everyone to know, get like whine from all 8 caps involved... just push the decision through instead of rethinking their decision
            2:PjOtTeR> and then when appeals happen, which are just a logical follow up... they'll accept those appeals... why would anyone push through the decision if you know what's gonna happen after

But I guess delaying the league a bit is a way worse Idea then doing what's happening now...
            i would say stick to the schedule instead of hosts changing things so they can play.

from what i can tell the only reason it was changed was because the hosts that were available played base. so instead of backing out of their own game and hosting on schedule they screwed everyone else up.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

appealing cause of no notifications AT ALL?

i agree with all the things m_m god said, i had all my basers on for 2pm est, all ready to play twdtB. this league is a fucking joke compared to all the other twdt seasons.

how are you going to not give even 1 notification that WARBIRD was first?

humid> blah blah blah jaa doesn't have enough basers so we have to switch to wbs at 2pm est blah blah blah im a faggot

i had no probs with humid running the first few twdt seasons but this one is just bullshit
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

I would like to submit my recent win over Underground in twdtb as exhibit #1.
                Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                  humid> blah blah blah jaa doesn't have enough basers so we have to switch to wbs at 2pm est blah blah blah im a faggot

uh no, we had arguably our best showing this week. i had all my basers ready to go at 2pm sharp.
                  Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

ok lets investigate, which captain told humid that he/she didn't have enough 'basers' for his team?

share humid

Comment

Stop crying about everything. The longer this shit takes, the longer until TWL happens. The games were separated by 30 minutes, how much could it have affected you? Obviously this week is a little fucked, but at least we're playing the games instead of waiting another week.
                      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

what

????

we could of still played twdtb at 2pm, i still dont see the name of the captain who requested warbirds at 2pm est

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                          Stop crying about everything. The longer this shit takes, the longer until TWL happens. The games were separated by 30 minutes, how much could it have affected you? Obviously this week is a little fucked, but at least we're playing the games instead of waiting another week.
                          You mean two weeks, cuz of World Cup final next week!
                          Major Crisis

Comment

pretty much what mythril said -- and M_M god, we would've had enough to play the TWDT-B match earlier; easily. so it's not us!!

ggs!

Comment

I appeal the decision to not dissolve emofucks.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X