This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Season 7 has ended

TWEL Season 7 playoffs have come to and end. i would like to thank those who participated. I would like to say that i know this season was not perfect due to the automated system we were planning on using and then the deadline got confused. Next season will run smoother and i will do my best to make TWEL more competitive, more recognized by TW and get it more advertised. I will get the ?go duel map updated and uploaded ASAP.

TWEL-D Champ: Raspi

TWEL-J Champ: hurricane

TWEL-S Champ: Engineers

I would really appreciate comments/concerns about TWEL and how it went/should have went.
    Last edited by evildeed; 07-16-2010, 01:46 PM.

what, i didn't win anything?
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge...”
    -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
    -Bots / Systems creator
    -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

thanks for organizing it, evildeed. congrats to raspi and hurricane! maybe next year a kind of schedule could be organized over the weekend or something. inactivity/lack of ability to get with other player due to time zone seems to be a big issue
      Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
      7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
      7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
      7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
      7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
      7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
      (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

I'd definitely say the biggest problem I had with TWEL was trying to get a match going. I think I only ever saw shayde online, like, one time and tried to get something going with him only for him to go AFK on me. And spider web and I had a nasty habit of just missing each other...

Glad it got done, though, and glad I got to participate. Looking forward to competing (and placing higher) in the future.
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
          I'd definitely say the biggest problem I had with TWEL was trying to get a match going.
          That is one thing that Barton and i are going to work on for next season

Comment

how about making every round of twel on a sunday evening between 2-5pm EST? so this way you dont have to rely on bumping into your opponent online sometime. My duel against Raspi happened at about 3am and I was absolutely shattered but after much harrowing from Evildeed we just decided to do it anyway (this isnt really an excuse for losing, Rasp deserved it...just making a point )
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
            X