Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

accepted

Comment

trade deadline passed like 2 weeks ago
      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

lol...
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

"Trading during the TWDT regular season will be legal."

"Trades will be locked at the same time that free agency is: Friday at midnight before the 2nd week of competition."

Seriously? What does this mean?

PS. My basers lost interest in this league after beating same squad twice with over 10min margin each game and still we have to replay it. Now well, i got 5 wbs and javs who show to games. Thx very much, im at boiling point. If any1 wants to take cap from me, take it.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

If you can't handle the job, don't volunteer. Might wanna change your name to emofucks too B)
            Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
            24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
            1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Don't use the website rules..there are some errors and inconsistencies, use the stickied thread. Zazu tried to take the new rules and merge them with the existing rules that were up, but there are some mistakes.

"-Trades will be locked Friday at midnight before the 4th week of competition." That's the real rule. We are past Week 5 at this point.

Edit: Also, you have not played the same team twice yet. I checked, including the "pre-season" and game to be replayed. The Ops of the league were just as pissed as you about the bot problems in the first 2 weeks of basing. But you are in a good position to make the playoffs, which is the only time anything really matters anyways (as long as you make it). The league is back on track (except Emofucks), so do your best to get your players to show and let everyone have fun.
              Last edited by Black Mage; 07-19-2010, 04:52 PM.
              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
              X