This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emofucks Appeal

Don't know who Onion Oppressor is or how he got on staff, but he cancelled our TWDT-B match today vs Gypsy Humpers without my approval. For the first time in a while I actually had a full line-up to show and this retard decides to forfeit for us? Would have been ez win too since I had all my best basers online. He said we didn't have enough players, where nowhere in the rules does it state we have to have 7 to start the game. I hereby request a replay of our TWDT-B match vs Gypsy Humpers

appeal rejected

You only had one player in-game 1 minute after go, that constitutes a forfeit and even if it didn't it would be weak grounds for an appeal, after only having 1 player added for the match...

Comment

Dunno what ur talking about, I had 7, and they all left after Onion killed our game

Comment

Excuse me but we were attempting a new basing strategy, I was luring everyone out of the base in my warbird trying to get everyone to come out and try to kill me, and LF had !add (entire team) macro'd ready to add them and rush into the base. It was a Trojan Horse style technique that Onion Oppressor ruined by canceling the match long before it should have been canceled. Five minutes after the match was over Blackmage even saw that we had all eight players in the arena ready to play, besides nowhere in the rules on the twdt rules page does it say that all 7/8 players must be added at go, hence we thought that our technique was ok to use.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Gameplay

-Gameplay will be the same as TWL with the minor exceptions listed below.

-During basing, a maximum of 4 spiders per team will be implemented, and it will be time race to 15 minutes.
          ...etc.
          And then in the TWL rules:

II) A squad is allowed to play 5 vs. 4 (TWLD and TWLJ) or 8 vs. 7 (TWLB), but if a squad is unable to provide the minimum number of players for a game, the match will be forfeited
          Now you can argue that you had 7 at the time of the game, but they were not in so...
          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

none of my business but no matter who you are you can't just cancel a game without both captain/assistants approval, don't be stupid.

appeal should be automatically accepted just because of that..
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Being that I am now running TWL, and have to know the TWL rules front, back, left, and right; as much as I would like to grant this and give you guys a fighting chance....I cannot.

Technically speaking you needed at least 5 players in after the go, and although you had enough players a mere 5-10 minutes later...what matters is what happens at the go.

Sorry...I do feel bad, because I really wanted to give this a shot.
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Meh it isn't like it really matters in the long run with our dreadful season anyways Summa, but I felt like we actually showed up this week and its a shame that poor hosting is the cause for a loss that might have been a win, or at least a game for the players involved.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

LOL! I just realized I'm in Emofucks. I didn't even know.

Edit: Wow, this team sucks. We've lost every single game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Meh it isn't like it really matters in the long run with our dreadful season anyways Summa, but I felt like we actually showed up this week and its a shame that poor hosting is the cause for a loss that might have been a win, or at least a game for the players involved.
                    You're a retard. We were ready to play you 8 vs 6 but the fact is YOU FUCKING DIDNT ADD THOSE PLAYERS!
                    Now shut the fuck up, hosts are doing good work.

Comment

Be quiet Eurotrash.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                      X