• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby appeal

vs Underground in twdtb.

what happened: dald's lag

1) you can't see any of his bombs/bullets till its 5-10 cm away from him
    2) i complained about his lag during the first 3-4 minutes (which game could still go either way if tres did something) but..
    3) Tres> i'll do something about it later
    4) ok.. ***10 MINUTES LATER*** score: 13-3 for UG, TRES DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT WHEN WE WERE ALREADY DONE
    5) i asked for dald to be specced, NOT CHANGED TO ANOTHER SHIP

"Jul 16, 2010 by Stabwound

There is now an enforced limit of 150ms max ping for TWBD/TWLB players in ships 1, 2 and 7."

anyone know why he implemented that in twbd/twlb? cause of dipshit australians like dald, he seem to have forgotten twdtb though.
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

appeal rejected

Originally posted by Draft View Post
    vs Underground in twdtb.

what happened: dald's lag

1) you can't see any of his bombs/bullets till its 5-10 cm away from him
    2) i complained about his lag during the first 3-4 minutes (which game could still go either way if tres did something) but..
    4) ok.. ***10 MINUTES LATER*** score: 13-3 for UG, TRES DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT WHEN WE WERE ALREADY DONE
    5) i asked for dald to be specced, NOT CHANGED TO ANOTHER SHIP

"Jul 16, 2010 by Stabwound

There is now an enforced limit of 150ms max ping for TWBD/TWLB players in ships 1, 2 and 7."

anyone know why he implemented that in twbd/twlb? cause of dipshit australians like dald, he seem to have forgotten twdtb though.

I didn't say that at all, don't make up quotes in an appeal...

I was watching dald for most of the game, his lag was around 280 ms and I didn't see it affecting the gameplay seriously although I did have him switched to spider after witnessing a laggy rocket rush which killed most of the Ruby players. His lag however was within limits...
    Ruby lost by almost 10 minutes and having watched the game Dald's lag isn't to blame for it...

Comment

| dald 80 | 43 | 12 | 15512 | 0 | 4 | 12973 | 0

I would say going 80-43 and getting 4 teks would be "game changing" and considering Stabwound did say he lowered the lag limits on speciality ships for this very reason, I would say you are wrong here Tresmius,

Appeal Accepted.

Bitches.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Tresmius View Post
        Tell them to switch off their torrents next time. Your players lagging out makes a weak appeal - the lag limits are there to keep game play fair for both teams.
        ... Fail
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The bots enforce the TWDT lag limits. If Dald exceeds any particular limits then the bots should have specced him. I did watch him for most of the game and like I said it didn't seriously affect the outcome of the game - I did have him switched the second it did affect the game play but you can't pin your 10 minute loss solely on one player's lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Tresmius View Post
            I didn't say that at all, don't make up quotes in an appeal...

I was watching dald for most of the game, his lag was around 280 ms and I didn't see it affecting the gameplay seriously although I did have him switched to spider after witnessing a laggy rocket rush which killed most of the Ruby players. His lag however was within limits...
            Ruby lost by almost 10 minutes and having watched the game Dald's lag isn't to blame for it...
            let me ask you this, do you think 280 ms is playable anywhere else? do you think 280 isn't lagging at all? lol

im starting to think you didn't watch the game at all

also, you can't reject an appeal you hosted which was your fault wtf... you need to wait for humid or another twdt op

Comment

People are suddenly appealing everything just because they can, just accept that Ruby lost and don't blame it on Dald's lag...

Comment

my appeal is legit, you're honestly letting someone in with 280 ms when the limit every else is 150 in that ship.

i don't know why you don't think i should appeal when i asked you countless times when the game could go either way to spec him. i'm just sayin.. if he had 280 ms in jav, hes probably going to have 280 ms in spider?

you know they were going to whine/complain if you did, so you tried to be polite and you changed him to spid, you obviously saw something wrong? but reacted too late..

Comment

Lag limits for TWDTB are 360ms for all ships: the 150ms limit for 1/2/7 apply only to TWD and it only makes sense that TWL has the same or stricter limits. I didn't change it for TWDT because that's not my department at all.
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                    Lag limits for TWDTB are 360ms for all ships: the 150ms limit for 1/2/7 apply only to TWD and it only makes sense that TWL has the same or stricter limits. I didn't change it for TWDT because that's not my department at all.
                    we should make it your department cause clearly Tres can't handle it alone (humid is gone atm)

Comment

Why did you guys choose to stop the bot from speccing players who are outside of base too long in TWDTJ so as to coincide with the TWLJ settings, yet choose to not collaborate the 2 in this instance?

I understand that there have been a lot of bullshit appeals this season, but this is a legit one. If you think a laggy special ship can't turn a competitive game into an absolute blowout, you need to brush up on your basing.
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

We tried to get them to do something about the jav speccing...but they didn't. As you can see (especially without humid), it's hard for us to get anything done with the bots and website, etc., and the lag limit put in for twd is new and was not yet in the rules for twl/this at the start of the year.
                        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Draft with his ridiculous appeals. lol.
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                            Draft with his ridiculous appeals. lol.
                            http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...tw2&highlight=

did you not make this thread about brokenfist's lag? pretty sure i'm doing you a favour, you won't be owned by brokenfist anymore (who am i kidding, he'll still own you) with a 150 ms limit. i'm just going to go ahead and assume youre stupid or just euro (or both) so i'll forgive you for calling it ridiculous :wub:

Comment

I am back now.

I support Tres' decision. I have also monitored calls in regards yo brokenfist and dald before. They do show a high ping, but not what I would call irregular lag. It is merely based upon their isp.

As for stabwound's new changes to lag limits in TWD, those were changed after this season of TWDT was launched and thus will have no bearing on the lag limits for TWDT.

I would expect less complaining from someone who drafted the laggy people last year and had almost ever match played against them appealed the previous season.
                              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                              Originally posted by kthx
                              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X