This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Hall of Fame

Barton and myself have come up with a list of players to be voted on for the TWEL Hall of Fame.
    You can vote a max of 6 players (2 players per division).
    Simply vote for 2 players per division like this:
    wb: x, x
    jav: x, x
    spid: x, x

PHASE 1

Warbird:
    sirius.
    Riverside
    raspi
    blood
    apok

Javelin:
    stayon
    dreamwin
    kim
    pjotter
    fludd

Spider:
    stayon
    spikey
    megaman89
    vys
    burnt
    Last edited by evildeed; 08-24-2010, 05:20 PM.

wb: raspi, apok

jav: stayon, kim

spid: megaman89, engineers
    Last edited by evildeed; 08-23-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

wb: blood, raspi

jav: kim, pj

spid: vys, megaman89
      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

wb: blood and raspi

spider: ease and megaman

Comment

raspi apok

stayon kim
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

how silly is this. either way, only voting on stayon in javs as he's the only person that i enjoy dueling with on that list (+ probably the only good one afk)

Comment

Warbird:
              raspi
              apok

Javelin:
              kim
              fludd

Spider:
              spikey
              megaman89

Comment

Warbird:
                raspi
                blood

Javelin:
                dreamwin
                fludd

Spider:
                spikey
                megaman89
                Ara / AraGee / Death
                SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                ----------------------------------------------

Comment

lol at my name not being considered.
                  afk

Comment

Take my name off please...I've never even played TWEL. I told you 200 times that I didn't play TWEL that season and was put on the map as a practical joke by pureownage. Maybe add someone that's actually played TWEL?

Anyway:

WB - Sirius and Raspi (all sirius does is play 1v1, give the guy something to put on his wall). I don't like putting sirius here though...he's only played what 1 TWEL season?
                    Jav - Kim and Fludd (based on multiple seasons)...also want to add stayon here even though you only wanted 2. I'm far too lazy to actually check who has won what, I just know those three have done well consistently. Dreamwin has done well but not sure if hes played through all the seasons.
                    spider - megaman89 and burnt

What are these choices anyway? Apok in warbird? WHAT? Even riverside deserves to be there more and he' s only played a year/sucks. Vys in spider? Spikey in spider? WHAT THE FUCK? I'm pretty sure stayon / escalate etc should be on there and not them? The only thing thats a bigger joke than TWEL hall of fame is the selection choices. If you're going to do something like this don't pretend that you've played longer than a year. I am genuinely annoyed by how ignorant this shit is. Add some real warbird choices and I'll change my vote.

EDIT: I just have to repeat it.....vys and spikey in spider? WHAT? How dumb can you get....honestly. I've lost faith in humanity........ghoul find me my rope.
                    Phiz> I probably am gay
                    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

If this wasn't TWEL I'd have voted Ease for javs, maybe considered you for wbs too, but I can't since you're not on the list. I trust the TWEL staff to give the best choices so I allow myself to be somewhat biased
                      Ara / AraGee / Death
                      SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                      SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                      TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                      ----------------------------------------------

Comment

You might want to change me from dueling in spider to dueling in warbird. I was a nasty dueler in warbird on my old desktop. I was near impossible to beat.
                        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Don't see you in A1 under "warbirds" vys. Keep ease in spider, guy is worthless at everything else.

Holla

Comment

wb apok,mattey
                            jav kim,fludd
                            spi vys,burnt

wicket666 #1 wb distension
                            sigpic

Comment

This thing is a joke. TWEL has been running for 7 seasons apparently and the only choices are people that played ONLY in season 7. Are you retarded? This just shows that you really don't know what you're doing and have only played for a year or two. Why are you in charge of the selection when you haven't even witnessed 5 of the 7 seasons of TWEL?

I know I shouldn't waste my time with any of this since it has nothing to do with me, but it just irritates me that you are screwing this up so badly. It's like Izor being in charge of TWL hall of fame and picking all quicksand people or something ridiculous like that.

Lets break down your picks: You have Spikey who finished 2nd in SEASON 7.....Vys who finished 3rd in SEASON 7....and yet you don't have zigo (stayon) who finished 2nd in season 2 and 4th in season 4. You also list ENGINEERS as a pick for winning season 7....but you ignore all the other winners of the FIRST seasons of TWEL. Generally in a hall of fame the people that played FIRST get picked FIRST, it's simple. Why don't you just change the name of this to TWEL Season 7 Hall of Fame? Your stupidity is astounding.

Even more retarded is you put blood on the list just because of his name. He finished 5th in the first season. Primal finished 2nd in season 1 and isn't even mentioned? What? There are so many errors that I recommend you just scrap this entirely and start over. As much as I hated Loki's TWL hall of fame initially, at least he inducted people in stages based on when they started and it turned out to be decent.

EDIT: A Hall of Fame doesn't even make sense for this shit, it generally rewards people that were playing well over the course of SEVERAL years. In TWEL there's a different list of players nearly every season, so picking a real hall of fame isn't even possible.
                              Phiz> I probably am gay
                              Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Working...
                              X