PDA

View Full Version : Completly Discusted By Trenchwars

A_Pac
05-18-2003, 03:58 PM
After reporting being tked by some javs constantly Robohelp tells me I have a nice ass. I always thought trench wars was a safe clean moderated zone safe for my kids to play in. But things like this cross the line. Below I have a picture of it. I had to crop it to make the size smaller. Here is the picture (http://www.geocities.com/a998/index.htm). Please make RoboHelp stop harassing me and my kids.

King Missile
05-18-2003, 04:03 PM
first of all i would like to c the whole discussion before i say nething bout this

second this thing could be so ezly faked

third you have a nice ass!!

Rodge_Rabbit
05-18-2003, 04:18 PM
If you have complaints about a staff member or some other thing what involves staff (like this one) you can send your side of the story to complaints@trenchwars.org .

Qbe
05-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by A_Pac
After reporting being tked by some javs constantly Robohelp tells me I have a nice ass. I always thought trench wars was a safe clean moderated zone safe for my kids to play in. But things like this cross the line. Below I have a picture of it. I had to crop it to make the size smaller. Here is the picture (http://www.geocities.com/a998/index.htm). Please make RoboHelp stop harassing me and my kids.
Ok, there's an easy solution to this: don't play?

Granted, I do agree with you that this is somewhat pushing it. TW staff shouldn't act THAT immature.

Fit of Rage
05-18-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
If you have complaints about a staff member or some other thing what involves staff (like this one) you can send your side of the story to complaints@trenchwars.org .

Rodge for staff!

Eeks
05-18-2003, 04:26 PM
Robo has done the same to me. Robo is such a gigolo.

Qbe
05-18-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Shear
Rodge for staff!

Qbe
05-18-2003, 05:25 PM
Also, you must be a wonderful parent. I'm glad for your children that they will be learning to spell disgusting "discusting."

Noah
05-18-2003, 05:33 PM
Please make RoboHelp stop harassing me and my kids.

So you decided to get harrased on forum instead? :confused:

Meh, in 4 posts this will be in Trashtalk forum

Qbe
05-18-2003, 05:34 PM
True.

Drugboy
05-18-2003, 07:21 PM
Hahhaha A guy with kids playing a subspace game.

Kuukunen
05-18-2003, 07:26 PM
Ok, se let's get this straight. You come here in the forums shouting how you're "Completely Discusted By Trenchwars", all because Robohelp tells your ass is nice? :)

Cops
05-18-2003, 10:30 PM
didint this guy get mad when I drew tits in ?go art ..

Salubrious
05-18-2003, 11:18 PM
didint this guy get mad when I drew tits in ?go art ..

$$

ROFL :)

Salubrious
05-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Please dont' call me a newb, but...

How do you put the "originally posted by...." thing when u quote?

Mobey
05-19-2003, 01:19 AM
newb

RabbitRapist
05-19-2003, 01:27 AM
RR> ?help come start matchbot plz.
RoboHelp> No.

Mobey
05-19-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by RabbitRapist
RR> ?help come start matchbot plz.
RoboHelp> No.

Mobey> ?Help come start base pleaseeeeeee
(RoboHelp)> Want me to feed you LSD tonight?

PolluX
05-19-2003, 08:54 AM
Here is the picture (http://www.geocities.com/a998/index.htm)

ROFLMAO!!!!

Miku19
05-19-2003, 10:14 AM
Phrenitis> ?help is there autowarp in the beginning of twlb matches?
RoboHelp> No.

Go Go Go!

Phrenitis> !#%=(#")%
Shriek> why the hell did you warp?

PaulOakenfold
05-19-2003, 12:09 PM
EDIT!

ZeUs!!
05-19-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Eeks
Robo has done the same to me. Robo is such a gigolo.
Actually, that was me using the bot. Dont worry, CaravanBan and whoreportal get much much more abuse.

The way robo works is through staff chat, ie: ;!tell onit or ;!tell eeks: onit (but without the space otherwise it will turn into an :o and i can't be arsed to figure out how to turn smilies off). If we dont specify a name then it goes to the last person who sent in a ?help of ?cheater call. Therefore, if someone uses ?help to compliment a staff member's ass they will most likely get a ';!tell his nice ass' back. What has most likely happened with you is that you have sent in a ?help message while a message was being typed out, and therefore it went to the last guy who sent in a ?help... YOU! I hope that goes some way to answering your question.

Noah
05-19-2003, 02:36 PM
Zeus: I'll give you a gift if you make Robo Help tell me that I have a large cock

Might> ?help I want Robohelp to abuse me like he abused that dude on forums :/
Message has been sent to online moderators
(RoboHelp)>To register any complaints about any Trench Wars staff member(s), please e-mail your side of the story to Complaints@TrenchWars.org
(RoboHelp)>If this is not helpful, type :RoboHelp:!summon to request live help.

No fun

Qbe
05-19-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Noah
Zeus: I'll give you a gift if you make Robo Help tell me that I have a large cock

Might> ?help I want Robohelp to abuse me like he abused that dude on forums :/
(RoboHelp)>To register any complaints about any Trench Wars staff member(s), please e-mail your side of the story to Complaints@TrenchWars.org

No fun
Lol.

Cops
05-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Cpt.Guano! is the master behind the !tell commands! omg get him! ...staff gave me a tell command !tell cops, says somthing like I'm pretending to be afk in ?go #pretendafk because I don't want to host your event k thankz <3 Cops.

Eric is God
05-20-2003, 08:22 AM
The best way to blow off steam is to hit things .... of course then you get bruised and bloodied knuckles. So the enxt best thing is to prove how little you care about this game by giving out free kills in every arena that people think matters. Pretty soon you will just be too busy laughing at everyone including yourself to be angry and you can start having fun again :)

Nasir
05-21-2003, 02:29 AM
still if its a serious situation robohelp should give serious answers otherwise people wouldnt have to take tw staff seriously. At least that is my opinion. But I dont know if the situation was serious.

Zloy
05-21-2003, 01:14 PM

Actually, TW and SS by their nature provoke anger, frustration, and thus lead to immense trashtalking and swearing.
I wouldn't let my kids play it unless i'd want to hear "stfu noob" when i tell them to bring trash outside or something

Awesome
05-21-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Zloy
Actually, TW and SS by their nature provoke anger, frustration, and thus lead to immense trashtalking and swearing.
I wouldn't let my kids play it unless i'd want to hear "stfu noob" when i tell them to bring trash outside or something esc + f5 or ?nopubchat

also, whenever you see something like (RoboHelp)> You have a nice ass!, you can be assured that staff got your call and are already going to check out the alleged teamers, racists, cheaters etc.

Variable
05-22-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Stalfos
whenever you see something like (RoboHelp)> You have a nice ass!, you can be assured that staff got your call and are already going to check out the alleged teamers, racists, cheaters etc.

Thats ridiculous, how do you expect someone - playing tw for his first time - to know "you have a nice ass" actually - according to you - means something like "we're on it".

Awesome
05-22-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Variable
Thats ridiculous, how do you expect someone - playing tw for his first time - to know "you have a nice ass" actually - according to you - means something like "we're on it". Hmm, common sense? Getting a response generally means your message was received.

Nockm
05-22-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by ZeUs!!
Actually, that was me using the bot. Dont worry, CaravanBan and whoreportal get much much more abuse.

The way robo works is through staff chat, ie: ;!tell onit or ;!tell eeks: onit (but without the space otherwise it will turn into an :o and i can't be arsed to figure out how to turn smilies off). If we dont specify a name then it goes to the last person who sent in a ?help of ?cheater call. Therefore, if someone uses ?help to compliment a staff member's ass they will most likely get a ';!tell his nice ass' back. What has most likely happened with you is that you have sent in a ?help message while a message was being typed out, and therefore it went to the last guy who sent in a ?help... YOU! I hope that goes some way to answering your question.

Maybe !tell should demand at least the first few letters of a name. Maybe this is overkill as it requires extra work. However it would ensure !tell always goes to the right guy, every time. Then people would be free to give 'ass' comments to their friends.

I remember seeing someone get banned for using !ban. It banned the wrong guy for the same reasons as you stated. Rather hilarious.

Kim
05-22-2003, 11:29 AM
Hmm, common sense? Getting a response generally means your message was received.

Shit, if i started playing this game, and I got that message, i'd think it was hitting on me and trying to engage into cybersex.

Kim> ?ignore RoboHelp
Invalid Command
Kim> Wtf? i'm quitting this wh0rehouse

And you know, I heard DuelBot harrasses ppl as well, fyi.

Troll King
05-22-2003, 12:54 PM
Hmm, common sense? Getting a response generally means your message was received.

That's common sense?

How is the weather in Bizarro world this time of year anyway?

Drugboy
05-22-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by CrazyAsian
Please dont' call me a newb, but...

How do you put the "originally posted by...." thing when u quote?

Heh on the bottom right corner of an end of a post there is a button that says quote pick the post you wanna quot and click it

Louis XV
05-22-2003, 02:37 PM
Yeh, this game is pretty sophomoric. Why are you still here, dipshit?

Dim
05-23-2003, 09:13 AM
Either some staff member was having a little fun or in the ?help call you included the words....his, nice and ass.

PaulOakenfold
05-23-2003, 06:10 PM

Where are you guys picking up these staff members from?

Dim
05-25-2003, 03:28 AM
?help who is dimboy?

(RoboHelp)>Dimboy has escaped from Jail and is on the run, If you see him please call 911 Immediately.
(RoboHelp)>Thankyou!

$$$$

ZeUs!!
05-25-2003, 05:26 AM
I think you'd be better calling 999

Cops
05-25-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
Where are you guys picking up these staff members from?

He has had 1000 help calls answered in one month, it's not about serving the consumer it's about how he can do it fast enough so he can get another one in. How ZHs get graded is how many help calls they have had, and some ZHs make macros saying on it 3 times in one macro. You get credit for one help call evrey time you say on it. For example "I am on it so no one else is on it because I'm on it.

adam
06-10-2003, 04:30 AM
soul> ?help who is adam
(RoboHelp)>Adam is by far one of the sluttiest people in SSCU Trench Wars. He slept his way to the top and still isn't done. Unless you want to catch something viral, stay away from this skank.

:)

Dim
06-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Cops
He has had 1000 help calls answered in one month, it's not about serving the consumer it's about how he can do it fast enough so he can get another one in. How ZHs get graded is how many help calls they have had, and some ZHs make macros saying on it 3 times in one macro. You get credit for one help call evrey time you say on it. For example "I am on it so no one else is on it because I'm on it.

Robohelp only counts the first on it after each help call.

Noah
06-13-2003, 08:16 PM
Stop being serious or else I will shoot a puppy

Webbb Llama v1.5
06-14-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by dimboy2
Robohelp only counts the first on it after each help call.

I think its just one per minute

adam
06-14-2003, 10:30 AM
edit: boo