trancE tunes
09-27-2007, 12:58 AM
hi

Jeenyuss
09-27-2007, 01:22 AM
what the fuck does desi mean

trancE tunes
09-27-2007, 01:24 AM
The term Desi could include someone with origins from India (see Indian diaspora), Nepal, Bhutan, the Maldives, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka

Barton
09-27-2007, 02:29 AM
ok....

Ezor
09-27-2007, 02:35 AM
lol why is this guy staff
honestly
it has only been 3 weeks but the horror stories just keep piling up
get a clue you fucking tool

"baaaaw i need 200 calls for the month"
"lol i can't do anything about this call but i'm going to take it anyway"
"hey look a fellow zh, and he's on the verge of getting suspended, i better not let him have any calls"
"this guy needs a host tell, man that is a lot of work, i am going to call on it, tee hee!"

and now this attempt at building a racially segregated squad?
on top of his usual che guevara wannabe bullshit?
come on kim, do you really think this guy was a good hire
because he's about as useful as a wad of dried semen
there comes a time when you should just say "ok, we are adequately staffed, we don't need to bring in a furry (the unliked one) or a sadsack internet revolutionary (trancetools)"
i think that time was last month
and you should probably expect a lot of shit to be vented about this guy at the upcoming staff meetings

just my two cents
so don't tase me, bro

- e

phata$$
09-27-2007, 02:48 AM
just my two cents
so don't tase me, bro

- e

I don't really have anything to contribute to this thread but this made me chuckle.

trancE tunes
09-27-2007, 04:40 AM
racially segregated? nice try there buddy, but that is total bullshit. i didnt say you couldnt be white. THERE ARE SOME WHITE PEOPLE FROM THAT AREA.

i just said im trying to have a squad that is either from that area or has family from that area, because we can all understand eachother..

its kind of like have a squad like OH YEA BRITISH SQUAD.

so nice try on the race card there buddy, idk who you are or how you know me, but you obviously dont if you even think i for one second want to racially segregate.

oh and also...wtf is throwing in my politics have to do with this squad? you think my squad is politically motivated? lol.

staff meeting...right...well lets see, ive done nothing on staff but try my hardest and answering as many calls with the best quality i can offer..so i dont see what ive done wrong when it comes to being a staff member. i just want to say that just because i play more hours than almost anyone else, and get alot of help calls answered because of that, it doesnt mean im TRYING to screw others over. fuck you for saying that man, cause im really just trying to be a nice person when it comes to staff. YES, I HAVE A FEW CALLS THAT SHOULDNT BE THERE, SORRY I WAS NEW FOR MY FIRST WEEK OR SO! its called being a newb at something.

i want all of you to see this...all im trying to do is create a tight knit group of my fellow desi players and have a great time playing the game, and this guy just had to hate on the idea...he is accusing me of being racist, a crappy staff member, and threatening me about an upcoming staff meeting..why? what did i do to this person? what did i do?

i hope all of you can understand that im simply trying to have a fun time on subspace, this guy is simply trying to start a fight.

ALL DESI PLAYERS--LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE READY TO LOSE THE STUPID DRAMA TYPE SHIT YOU SEE HERE, AND HAVE SOME REAL FUN, FIND ME ON THE GAME OR MESSAGE ME SOME HOW!

The Unliked One...
09-27-2007, 04:46 AM
You calling me furry eh? You son of a ...

Kim
09-27-2007, 12:21 PM
I'll keep that in mind Ezor ;)

Galaxy Turbo
09-27-2007, 02:13 PM
its kind of like have a squad like OH YEA BRITISH SQUAD.

OH YEA BRITISH SQUAD!

I love British Squad, best squad ever =3

Cops
09-27-2007, 04:28 PM
What if my girlfriend is Indian, am I allowed to join by association?

trancE tunes
09-27-2007, 04:38 PM
perhaps we can make an exception for you then cops...its not just up to me tho...nonetheless we still got some time, cause the squad is launching after TWL =)

the main goal i have in mind here is to create a good squad for desi players, i feel like we will all have such a fun time if we were all on same squad...

get ready DESI Trenchwars, coming soon after TWL..

we are deciding on names still, so far Masala seems like the best one but amar owns that squad already...we'll have a good one ready :)

all desi players plz let me know!

genocidal
09-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Boring and stupid.

trancE tunes
09-28-2007, 01:52 AM
Desi squad coming soon after TWL!! Be ready all Desi players!!

Facetious
09-28-2007, 02:25 AM
Don't bump threads.

Mantra-Slider
09-28-2007, 05:29 AM
What about Burma?

Da1andonly
09-28-2007, 06:15 AM
don't forget the monks!

Money
09-28-2007, 07:09 AM
facetious how about laying off the forum nazi-asshole persona for a while?

megaman89
09-28-2007, 07:52 AM
Desi squad coming soon after TWL!! Be ready all Desi players!!

that's not soon

Ewan
09-28-2007, 08:38 AM
You sound more like an ABCD than a Desi

PH
09-28-2007, 01:44 PM
facetious how about laying off the forum nazi-asshole persona for a while?Shut up or you will be tased.

PaulOakenfold
09-28-2007, 02:03 PM
tired joke

PH
09-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Means a lot coming from a warbird with repels. :turned:

PaulOakenfold
09-28-2007, 02:58 PM
hello wark

PH
09-28-2007, 03:10 PM
THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH OF YOUR DERAILING AND HOLLOW ACCUSATiONS

IRT OP:

http://i23.tinypic.com/17wcib.jpg

glacier
09-28-2007, 03:54 PM
okay that's it, this thread settles it. trance is officially a shittier hire than icey was. racism disputes, high school level drama and arguments, the idea behind this thread...he's gotten WORSE since he was hired.

deathking
09-28-2007, 06:53 PM
nice. brown power.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200703/r131993_439331.jpg

https://store.hopefaithandgluttony.com/images/fudgy_brownie.jpg

McVicar
09-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Yo murali's action is legal okay.

trancE tunes
09-28-2007, 08:21 PM
that's not soon

i said coming soon after twl, not soon lol

but i wanna get some stuff together before twl is over..

Foreign
09-28-2007, 09:19 PM
hmm i'd hate to play against 8 shirans in base, that's basically what this means for all of us with pings under 299ms amirite?

trancE tunes
09-28-2007, 09:26 PM
what? i dont understand? btw most of our desi players arent actually living in india or the surrounding area man =/ duh. :p

Paky Dude
09-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Yeah buddy.. Desi power, please no greasy ugly looking guys! Or no ABCD's only cool ones, like me. :P

screamo
09-29-2007, 09:04 AM
For the record:

trance planned on making Brown Power before now and it had nothing to do with desi players... He even invited me and quite a few other people on a chat I was on. But now that it's desi-only, I'm not good enough to join =(

trancE tunes
09-29-2007, 07:33 PM
although i honestly dont remember that screamo, even brown power was the desi squad, so i dont see how i wouldve asked you to join lol...sorry i still have love for ya buddy :)

and paky dude, look honestly..i dont have one indian friend in real life..well i guess maybe i met a few here and there that i would be cool with, but we never hung out etc..

so if you are in that same situation i know it might feel really corny and stuff to have an all desi squad, but honestly im looking past that and seeing how we really might have alot of fun with eachother since we are all coming from almost similar families etc.. in that sense...so i hope all of you guys that are looking at this as a desi player him/herself and giving it a chance, because i really do think this will be a great and fun idea in the end when it all comes together.

i do really look forward to getting all the desi players together...even if this only lasts a month guys, when else are you going to be able to say there was an all desi squad on subspace...this is gonna be awesome imo..please give us a chance!

Ezor
09-29-2007, 08:05 PM
hey trance
listen buddy, i've been thinking
and i think i can help you out
if you really want this idea to take off you are going to need a catchy slogan
and i think i have the perfect slogan for you
are you ready for this
drum roll please

"IF YOU AREN'T BROWN, WE TURN YOU DOWN"

i suggest trademarking it as soon as possible
because it's undoubtedly going to be stolen if you don't
seriously
you have my full permission to use it, bro
good luck with your desu squad
or whatever

Dameon Angell
09-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Closed

Seeing as this won't get anywhere, I'm gonna lock this up. Please detour all your anti-Trancetunes speech to the specifically labeled Trash Talk forums. Thank you.