PDA

View Full Version : Catfish

Galleleo
09-01-2010, 06:52 PM
You guys heard of this movie? Sounds like a Bam__ Ashlee story.

m3EDxgecC14

Jerome Scuggs
09-01-2010, 09:57 PM
over the weekend i was at the ranch and me, my friends chad and josh, and two exchange students who were named (i shit you not) borys and natasha went fishing and caught five catfish between us. of course noone wanted to clean the fish so we organized a speedpong tournament (one cup on each side of a table about four feet long, shooting from three paces back, make it take it with one redemption). chad beat josh first game, and i proceeded to beat chad, then josh, then borys. (natasha sat out as she was a woman). it's amazing because i am probably the worst pong'r out of the gang, but fuck i did not want to have to decapitate and skin fucking catfish. i mean like, in each game i made it first cup every time, the only person who got redemption was chad, who did it twice, so the game played out with me making it, him making it, me making it again, him missing. it was epic.

as for this trailer, it seems sort of interesting, though maybe i'm so used to trailers these days giving everything away that i'm sort of annoyed that i don't know what the twist is. is she a dude? is she the manson family? is she... a catfish?! it sort of reminds me of that nick swardson bit where he talks about giving movies completely irrelevant names.

Galleleo
09-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Actually the name isn't irrelevant, or as I understand it, a catfish is someone pretending to be someone else on the internet for whatever reason.

So a 30 year old dude pretending to be a 16 year old chick to get attention or whatever, they refer to them as catfish, or so I hear. That's the first time I heard the term to be honest. Maybe it's made up for the movie, maybe it's been floating about, have no clue where it comes from.

Jerome Scuggs
09-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Actually the name isn't irrelevant, or as I understand it, a catfish is someone pretending to be someone else on the internet for whatever reason.

So a 30 year old dude pretending to be a 16 year old chick to get attention or whatever, they refer to them as catfish, or so I hear. That's the first time I heard the term to be honest. Maybe it's made up for the movie, maybe it's been floating about, have no clue where it comes from.

the reason im kinda stoked is it seems that alot of plot devices have become outdated. like, when you look at the texas chainsaw massacre... that would have never happened with a gps, a cellphone, and a few cans of mace. hopefully the movie is winds up being a decent horror flick, i've been waiting for something that's both modern, and horrifying. it seems these days you can do one or the other.

Galleleo
09-01-2010, 11:41 PM
I've heard one person say that this movie will do for facebook what Jaws did for Sharks. I kind of get the idea that the movie should be good, especially because I expect most of the shit to go down after they get to that barn, meaning the trailer is not the best the movie has to offer.

kthx
09-01-2010, 11:54 PM
It's like the internet ages Joy Ride.

Scurvy
09-02-2010, 01:48 AM
over the weekend i was at the ranch and me, my friends chad and josh, and two exchange students who were named (i shit you not) borys and natasha went fishing and caught five catfish between us. of course noone wanted to clean the fish so we organized a speedpong tournament (one cup on each side of a table about four feet long, shooting from three paces back, make it take it with one redemption). chad beat josh first game, and i proceeded to beat chad, then josh, then borys. (natasha sat out as she was a woman). it's amazing because i am probably the worst pong'r out of the gang, but fuck i did not want to have to decapitate and skin fucking catfish. i mean like, in each game i made it first cup every time, the only person who got redemption was chad, who did it twice, so the game played out with me making it, him making it, me making it again, him missing. it was epic.

as for this trailer, it seems sort of interesting, though maybe i'm so used to trailers these days giving everything away that i'm sort of annoyed that i don't know what the twist is. is she a dude? is she the manson family? is she... a catfish?! it sort of reminds me of that nick swardson bit where he talks about giving movies completely irrelevant names.

didja noodle dem

soup
09-02-2010, 07:20 AM

why do you mention beerpong EVERY FUCKING TIME in your stories it's a stupid game and drink liquour please

seriously

Jerome Scuggs
09-02-2010, 09:45 AM
why do you mention beerpong EVERY FUCKING TIME in your stories it's a stupid game and drink liquour please

seriously

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs099.snc3/16642_509464643718_210700567_30684529_4881523_n.jp g
haha because if i drank "liquour"
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs480.snc3/26311_10150160983385386_650835385_11647228_2259811 _n.jpg
i would just be some sad trolling faggot
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs363.snc4/44662_10150258089750386_650835385_14387136_5798978 _n.jpg
who drinks alone. u jealous bruh?

kthx
09-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Looks like a lame party :P

Jerome Scuggs
09-02-2010, 10:03 AM
didja noodle dem

tbh i have been noodling once and it was horrifying.

Jerome Scuggs
09-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Looks like a lame party :P

dude it really, really was. the top photo at least. but one of my buds was dating the hostess at the time (she went to his college but was from chicago and so she hung out with chicago-ey people). i would call it a "get together".

and yes, we have a portable beer pong table.

kthx
09-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Alright, I was going to say stuff about how it looks like a bunch of long haired hipsters in tight jeans and buxom women drinking 2-3 beers with a guy wearing a stained white t-shirt.

Jason
09-02-2010, 10:37 AM
so jealous of dudes with proper beards

mine is too damn thin

damn you jerome

damn you straight to hell

edit: damnit, need to throw in another damn for good measure

kthx
09-02-2010, 10:46 AM
I could grow a beard but my goatee grows in f'in awesome in about two weeks.

Jerome Scuggs
09-02-2010, 12:55 PM

mine is too damn thin

damn you jerome

the key is to just suck it up and look like a skeezy homeless dude for like 2-3 weeks. i'm like mere days from having the beard back after losing a bet (and yes it was beer-pong related. maybe i do play this game too much). but yeah, i have pretty thin hair, but when it gets to a certain length it sort of fills in.

also i think some of it might be self-perception. i mean in that pic it looks like i have a killer beard, but when i look at it in the mirror, i can see patches and spots where it's thin.

vaped
09-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Ahhhh beer pong.

Play it with shots of vodka (6 cup game) or with irish carbombs (4 cup diamond).

There is always the 30-90 cup games too with cheap swill, those are just retarded though by the end.

kthx
09-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Man I love Carbombs, but do you keep the shots on the side to drop into the guiness or do you mix it beforehand, because if so then that is terrible.

vaped
09-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Keep them to the side of course. lol sometimes 4 cups is even too much for that battle. good for getting liquored up quickly though.

i haven't played Beruit for a long while, hmmm.

Jerome Scuggs
09-02-2010, 09:18 PM
wtf

it's called beer pong

we play 10-cup, and we play it frequently. if you average it out it's probably like 4 games a day. to play vodka pong would be even more dangerous than it already is. pavement routinely goes on 10+ winning streaks in a single night.

i mean, drinks are meant to be enjoyed, cheap shitty beer is meant to be chugged. now, irish carbombs are a grey area because we definitely chug them, but it seems like a waste to use it in pong. not to mention expensive as fuck. on a good night we'll clear two cases of natty, keystone, or bud light if we're feeling classy.

kthx
09-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Ever had Natty Ice? That was a staple for me back in high school.

Jason
09-02-2010, 10:31 PM
natty "oh shit i've got the runs and it huuuurts so baaad" ice

kthx
09-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Here in Texas we call that swamp ass. because all that humidity in your boxers makes your ass sweat and get red.

Scurvy
09-02-2010, 11:57 PM
swamp ass, mudbutt, trench foot....I'm pretty sure people outside of texas sweat too

kthx
09-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Yeah but they don't sweat as bad as we do in Texas, I don't think you understand that Houston and places in Louisiana are fucking awful, I am talking 105 degrees outside with 95+% humidity, we have ridiculous fucking heat indexes of like 125 and shit on a regular basis during August. Yeah I am sure you sweat up there in "Michigan" but it isn't anything like what we have here, so shut the fuck up and go draw me some more pictures.

paradise!
09-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Looks AIIGHT

phata$$
09-03-2010, 03:24 AM
I love that roots crew shirt. Although, I don't like how it looks on you in that picture. You remind me of those hipsters who like to wear shirts with The Roots, James Brown or Marvin Gaye to stand out as the guy who appreciates soul music, even though they only know about 5 songs from the artist. (You probably aren't one of those guys though.)

Xog
09-03-2010, 08:34 AM
the key is to just suck it up and look like a skeezy homeless dude for like 2-3 weeks.

like this? :greedy:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6322/photojd.png

Zeebu
09-03-2010, 09:02 AM
i haven't played Beruit for a long while, hmmm.

YES

i havent heard someone call it the proper name for a long time. proper beer pong is a much more difficult game. yes i mean the one played with paddles. the one from the movie beerfest? that was beer pong.

we played both games when i was in school. beirut more often becasue it was so much easier and anyone could play it. i have pretty much resigned to call beirut beer pong though becuase the other game doesnt really get played anymore. only times i get to play it is when i go visit some people i know that are still in school.

so yes, i will call beirut beer pong, but in my heart i will always know the real beer pong. and i know and am fine with being in the minority there. that beerfest movie warmed my heart by actually playing beer pong with paddles.

vaped
09-03-2010, 11:38 AM
No, it's called BEIRUT. Fucking bars everywhere have ruined that because they have to call it "beer pong" at their stupid event nights otherwise they will get sued by some angry fuck from Lebanon.

Furthermore -- it's a drinking game that lends itself to numerous modifications based upon the drinking tastes and partying skills of the individuals playing the game.

I'm sorry if you're not pro enough to drink liquor and carbombs whilst playing Beirut. Stick to your low-alcohol light beers and leave the drinking to the men. You and your low-altitude nonsense.

/drinking real beer will fill out that douche beard of yours into a proper man-beard.

vaped
09-03-2010, 11:41 AM
=so yes, i will call beirut beer pong, but in my heart i will always know the real beer pong. and i know and am fine with being in the minority there. that beerfest movie warmed my heart by actually playing beer pong with paddles.

Same! Played lots of beer pong (w/paddles) my freshman year at college. Good times; what I can remember of it anyway. :grin:

Jason
09-03-2010, 12:06 PM
i like to play skillet

with really cheap liquor

even though i'm pretty sure it's meant to be played with beer

Crescent Seal
09-03-2010, 01:12 PM

mine is too damn thin

damn you jerome

are you joking? i hate it....i get a full beard in a week...maybe cuz im taliban but anyways...hate shaving, 1 man trash is 1 mans treasure remember this yung1

Jason
09-03-2010, 01:36 PM
i can get a full muff to keep my balls warm within a week, but alas, my face is always cold.

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 02:03 PM
I love that roots crew shirt. Although, I don't like how it looks on you in that picture. You remind me of those hipsters who like to wear shirts with The Roots, James Brown or Marvin Gaye to stand out as the guy who appreciates soul music, even though they only know about 5 songs from the artist. (You probably aren't one of those guys though.)

i don't really listen to alot of soul music, and my experience with "neo" soul is like... erykah badu, jill scott, etc. but the roots are one of the first six groups that were recommended to me to download, when the internet was young and i, even younger. (bouncing souls, ben folds five, jurassic 5, the roots, five iron frenzy, and weezer)

No, it's called BEIRUT. Fucking bars everywhere have ruined that because they have to call it "beer pong" at their stupid event nights otherwise they will get sued by some angry fuck from Lebanon.

you play beer pong at bars, which pretty much sums up everything about you

Furthermore -- it's a drinking game that lends itself to numerous modifications based upon the drinking tastes and partying skills of the individuals playing the game.

like calling it "beer pong"?

I'm sorry if you're not pro enough to drink liquor and carbombs whilst playing Beirut. Stick to your low-alcohol light beers and leave the drinking to the men. You and your low-altitude nonsense.

i've seen many a man play liquor-based beer pong, and unless you're the exception to the rule, you must also be that guy who is obnoxious and then comatose and all around a bad drunk. if i do any liquor drinking it's early in the night when i can enjoy it.

/drinking real beer will fill out that douche beard of yours into a proper man-beard.

and using real beer when playing beer pong makes you an asshat. once again, if i'm not ponging, you can find me with a bottle of shiner or sam adams.

you guys seem to have a hard-on for my beard, but unless you're trying to get on my dick i could give less of a fuck about what you think. now the bitches on the other hand, the bitches love my manly beard, and yet are surprised by the cuddly softness to which it lends itself upon being touched.

the reason my beard is not full-n bearding now is because i lost a beer-pong bet. i don't shave anything above my neck, and if it is shaved, then i'm not the one who did it.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs151.ash2/40870_10150245730530386_650835385_14029856_3279743 _n.jpg

Xog
09-03-2010, 02:10 PM
u asshats, dont even comment on the picture I drew thats behind me in the picture I took thismorning :(

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 02:12 PM
u asshats, dont even comment on the picture I drew thats behind me in the picture I took thismorning :(

that's not even that scuzzy, it looks like even growth. as for the picture, it's beautiful, it's rembrandt 2.0, it's the modern picasso, it's salvador dali for the internet age!!~!

Xog
09-03-2010, 02:18 PM
that's not even that scuzzy,

well i'll be dipped in shit and rolled in breadcrumbs.. it's only a week old

Xog
09-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Jason,

I've discovered Jerome's secret. Jerome fills his beer cups with Dos Equis.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8150/dosequisthemostinterest.jpg

He is the most interesting man in the world.

kthx
09-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Pbbt. Shiner or Sam Adams. You call that real beer?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_A_opcg_BeKs/TDzX7LdQCNI/AAAAAAAABNI/o_GU5_bWu0M/s1600/Avery+Anniversary+Lager+Seventeen.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1361/750675255_53299ec77b.jpg?v=0

http://legalbeer.com/images/brew%20dog%20punk%20ipa.jpg

Jason
09-03-2010, 02:34 PM
i'm not trying to rip on you, jerome.

i'm seriously envious of a good beard.

eph's got a nice one, too.

kthx
09-03-2010, 02:34 PM
http://dcbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/f06a5a3478768cd7c6e8a2bf864add7b_39747.jpg

http://www.frothyhead.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/beer/united-states/dogfish-head-craft-brewery/palo-santo-marron/1242-2-eng-US/Palo-Santo-Marron_beer_medium.jpg

http://www.corebrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Brew-Dog-Hardcore-IPA.JPG

Jason
09-03-2010, 02:36 PM
call me a pussy, but i'm just not a big fan of ipa's.

okay, so i'm definitely a pussy because i like fruity beers.

gimme apricot wheat or strawberry or blueberry or something tasty like that any day over an ipa.

i usually drink yuengling day to day, though.

Xog
09-03-2010, 02:38 PM
i drink blue moon if im on the beach or at home or something, i also like blockhead if i go to coney island. tastes like chocolate malt beer.

also has anyone here tried four loko? i haven't tried it yet, it's like some alcoholic energy drink or something and there's ridiculous news headlines saying it's like cocaine on steroids (which is retarded)

http://i47.tinypic.com/34gmyqe.jpg

Jason
09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
that stuff is god-thefuck-awful!

same with joose and all those energy drink malt beverage cans of slop.

kthx
09-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Yeah well I have to say I used to drink a Sparks+ before I went to a club, dancehall, or saloon here in Houston and I have to say it gives you energy, but you have to take a mean shit about 20 minutes after downing one.

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 02:45 PM
i had a terrible experience with two pitchers of blue moon, a large pepperoni pizza with jalapenos, and a quater of a xanax. it's not the part where they went down, it's the part where it came up. i will never forget that horrible taste.

Xog
09-03-2010, 02:46 PM
that stuff is god-thefuck-awful!

same with joose and all those energy drink malt beverage cans of slop.

good >_> i wont be trying it then

i had a terrible experience with two pitchers of blue moon, a large pepperoni pizza with jalapenos, and a quater of a xanax. it's not the part where they went down, it's the part where it came up. i will never forget that horrible taste.

i dont think it would matter what you drank with that combo, anything would've tasted nasty coming up (especially IPA) after eating pepperoni pizza w/ jalapenos

Jason
09-03-2010, 02:46 PM
a quarter of a xanax? was it at least a 2mg bar? shit man, most regular doses are only .25 or .5mg, so a quarter of that and you might as well just say fuck it.

my guess is, it was the jalapenos.

Jason
09-03-2010, 02:49 PM
good >_> i wont be trying it thenmy g/f's younger sister loves that stuff. i tried one a few weeks ago. it tasted like panther piss (not just cat piss, we're talking a whole new level of shitty).

i think it's just a trendy thing all the young'uns are trying at the moment. as far as kicking your ass, her sis and her sis's friend both told me to take it easy and blah blah blah. i slammed one and all it did was give me a stomach ache. i suppose if you drank 4 or 5 or 6 of them, it might really fuck you up, but that would happen if you were just drinking straight energy drinks, too.

Xog
09-03-2010, 02:51 PM
damn u guys are making me want to spend money i dont have at a bar tonight

kthx
09-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Man I have a horrible story like that also, but I eat jalapenos and serranos all the time they don't even bother me.

But I did have some really really fucking spicy haberneros and after getting drunk from having bud light chugging competitions and competing in the meat party feats of eat we decided to see who could down the most whole haberneros. I knocked back two and the next day I couldn't even hold down a drink of water without it spewing out of my ass which burned, or my throat which hurt. Anyways, I think it was the combination of eating three hambugers, two hot dogs, a few drumsticks, a few ribs, some of my famous beans, and some other crap, the chugging of beer, or the haberneros was too much.

Xog
09-03-2010, 02:58 PM
i think it's just a trendy thing all the young'uns are trying at the moment.

you couldn't be closer to the truth than that

these are the idiots that I don't talk to anymore that drink it every weekend when they go to club Bambu in new jersey hoping they run into the Jersey Shore cast (which they have)
(Rita's cool tho. she's a g)

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2985/them.png

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 03:23 PM
a quarter of a xanax? was it at least a 2mg bar? shit man, most regular doses are only .25 or .5mg, so a quarter of that and you might as well just say fuck it.

my guess is, it was the jalapenos.

yeah it didn't do anything directly, but i do blame it for taking the spinning and pushing it riiight over the top into the puke zone. i dont frequently take xanax but when i do i usually take it before any other vice, but this particular night i took it after i was already drunk, and that's what messed it up

Crescent Seal
09-03-2010, 03:24 PM
that hardcore Pa looks tasty

kthx
09-03-2010, 03:32 PM
It's good, but most brewdog stuff is good, except for some of their weirder things most people wouldn't like.

Their paradox is like a smokey flavor and its aged in whiskey casks so it has a really.. smokey whiskey beer taste.

And some of their beers are like 40+% alcohol and even though they taste alright they are mostly for show I would say, especially at the price tag of like 70-100 bucks for a 12oz. I have had the Tactical Nuclear Penguin and the Sinking the Bismarc but I haven't tried a few of their newer ones quite yet. But I would suggest a majority of their magnum sizes bottles, (22oz) which are usually about 7.50 to 15.00 dollars a piece.

But honestly the best one I listed was the Avery 17th dark lager, had a light floral flavor for a dark beer, it was truly magnificent and not too expensive, but good luck finding a bottle, most of these you can't buy at a local grocery store you have to have a really kickass liquor store. Here in Texas we have Spec's and they all have beer pro's working there that get good beer in, and they all have different beers because of this also.

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 03:38 PM
you know what beer depresses me?

http://www.tonysimon.org/graphics/2005/oct/flyingdog01.jpg

greatest labels ever (yes, it's ralph steadman), worst beer ever.

kthx
09-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Yeah that beer is trash but the artwork is good :P.

Scurvy
09-03-2010, 04:04 PM
i drink blue moon if im on the beach or at home or something, i also like blockhead if i go to coney island. tastes like chocolate malt beer.

also has anyone here tried four loko? i haven't tried it yet, it's like some alcoholic energy drink or something and there's ridiculous news headlines saying it's like cocaine on steroids (which is retarded)

http://i47.tinypic.com/34gmyqe.jpg

I ended up losing a bet and chugging 6 of these. Don't.

I never drink energy drinks in general, and these had me on the edge of my seat for the entire night, and gave me terrible gut rot for the next two days. The only fad going around right now that's worse is "Icing."

Allow me a little SW Michigan pride, if you will.

within a 15 minute walk of my apartment we have Hopcat, the world's third best beer bar in the world on the planet, as rated by BeerAdvocate, internationally recognized beer authority (check it out: http://www.hopcat.com/main/About.aspx). Over 200 beers on the menu and 50 on tap.

Aside from the 3rd best bar in the world, we make some of the best beer in the world. Literally. Founders (about a 20 minute walk) will let their Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS) go for a steal at $22 for a six pack once a year. Quite a bargain, considering its the 2nd best beer on the planet (their plain ole' "breakfast stout" comes in at no. 7). Thank you, BeerAdvocate http://www.mlive.com/kalamabrew/index.ssf/2010/08/beeradvocate_six_of_top_beers.html.

or if thats too rich for you we can head down 40 miles to Kalamazoo and hit up Bells. Four of theirs also made the top 100. The Imperial IPA Hopslam at no. 4, about as good as an IPA gets. Two Hearted ale at no. 7 (another ipa). And then we top the list with an expediion stout and a local summer staple, Oberon.

Or we could hit up any of the other hundreds of brewing companies in the immediate area for a Hazelnut stout, or a huma lupa licious ipa, or a bellaire brown.

Oh, on a side note, I woke up to this, this morning:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/496/picture4ct.png
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7838/picture3mb.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2237/picture5ps.png

Jason
09-03-2010, 04:08 PM
cars and beer

what a state!

vaped
09-03-2010, 04:09 PM
buttons pushed.

/win

vaped
09-03-2010, 04:13 PM
but seriously though .... I don't care about the beard, i'm just trashing it cuz i'm bored. lol. I know you lousiana kids can party -- for the most part.

In my mind, 'real beer' is anything that isn't macro brewed. And although Shiner and Sam Adams TECHNICALLY are not macro brews, they are the most mass produced of the smaller breweries and they're just not my style. I like the bitter, hoppy beers like IPAs and Double IPAs.

I'm just spoiled by the large amount of kick ass breweries in Colorado is all.

/Great Divide FTW

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 04:15 PM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/496/picture4ct.png
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7838/picture3mb.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2237/picture5ps.png

aaaahahahaha that is the most epic way to go ever

EVER

vaped
09-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Flying Dog does suck -- they used to be REALLY good, but once they started to become bigger they started using cheaper ingredients and it just wasn't the same anymore .... and then to top it all off they moved from Denver to some shithole on the east coast.

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 04:22 PM
but seriously though .... I don't care about the beard, i'm just trashing it cuz i'm bored. lol. I know you lousiana kids can party -- for the most part.

In my mind, 'real beer' is anything that isn't macro brewed. And although Shiner and Sam Adams TECHNICALLY are not macro brews, they are the most mass produced of the smaller breweries and they're just not my style. I like the bitter, hoppy beers like IPAs and Double IPAs.

I'm just spoiled by the large amount of kick ass breweries in Colorado is all.

/Great Divide FTW

oh shit by that definition yeah, i don't drink alot of "real" beer. the only real microbrew around here is Abita, but it's damned good. purple haze is pretty tight and andy gator is a barley wine with like 12-13% ABV, those are the most popular abita brews.

http://www.saltgastropub.com/images/purplehaze.jpg

http://chicagoist.com/attachments/chicagoist_chuck/2009_10_7_botw.jpg

some of my friends are looking to go to colorado for grad school, and the selling point is that one of the colleges, UC boulder i think?, is like right next to the coors / keystone brewery. so that sums up our drinking philosophy in a nutshell :p

edit: just in case you couldn't tell between kthx and i, we southerners love to trash talk, but yeah, as far as actual hard feelings go, you won't find any here.

vaped
09-03-2010, 04:29 PM
lol yeah i have a lot of friends who grew up in the south -- lots of shittalk. good times.

CU - Boulder isn't really 'near' the Coors brewery but it is close. They should also be aware that they no longer do tours there <_< But the Budweiser brewery up in Ft. Collins still does tours :grin: - as well as ANY of the micro breweries. They always have some sort of drunken stumble through the facility.

there really isn't much of a beer selection in the south :( i lived in grayton beach, florida for a few months and worked at a wine shop there. we sold WARM abita lol. The convenience store at the other end of the strip mall had all the cheap, cold domestics. Some abita is good, others are horrible, just like any other brewery. haha.

Sweetwater is alright too. Those are the only two southern microbreweries i really know of. lol I'm always too smashed at the beer festival every year to remember ones i try.

I only like drinking Blue Moon at Coors Field anymore because they still brew it there only for rockies games -- the bottled/kegged stuff comes from the freaking Molson brewery in canada now

Crescent Seal
09-03-2010, 04:36 PM
why does guiness taste like shit

soup
09-03-2010, 05:27 PM
because you guys have no fucking clue how a real beer tastes like

come to belgium, you'll be drunk after 1 regular beer stupid fucks, posting your shitty as trash beers made out of water and piss

Jason
09-03-2010, 05:32 PM
go eat a waffle, you twit

vaped
09-03-2010, 06:10 PM

come to belgium, you'll be drunk after 1 regular beer stupid fucks, posting your shitty as trash beers made out of water and piss

Most belgium beers taste like they have been fermenting in a monk's shoe for 10 years.

Sup soup B)

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 07:13 PM

http://zapatopi.net/belgium/

you're just mad that you don't exist

Galleleo
09-03-2010, 08:20 PM
I don't get beards, I usually don't shave and just keep it trimmed, because whenever I wait for a few days and it starts getting a bit longer it just starts to itch, so I imagine that me having a beard would be really itchy. I could grow one in no time though.

Jerome Scuggs
09-03-2010, 08:28 PM
yup it's a bitch but then you get used to it, and also it allows one to perform the coveted "beard stroke" maneuver with your hand

kthx
09-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Yes, the classic hand on chin contemplating maneuver is twice as classy with a well trimmed beard or goatee.

Jeenyuss
09-04-2010, 07:19 AM
jerome i didn't read a lot f this thread but that last one of you out of the first stream of pics is pretty cash.

also my friend is making a pong court in the fashion of a basketball court it'll be pretty excellent wjen it's all said and done

paradise!
09-04-2010, 09:44 AM
how annoying would little zits be in one's beard?

itchy to the power of (itchy divided by 0)

Crescent Seal
09-04-2010, 10:57 AM
suk dik noopero u the only belgium here fuk ursilf, although hoegaarden is niceeeee

http://ifihadtopickfive.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/21090192_1206291267_hoegaarden330ml.jpg

n this also come up when i google hoegaarden

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P3DEPDvBMfQ/TA2_Tfg5cII/AAAAAAAABc8/5102VBpfc0Y/s400/tilted+kilt.JPG

Jerome Scuggs
09-04-2010, 06:25 PM
jerome i didn't read a lot f this thread but that last one of you out of the first stream of pics is pretty cash.

also my friend is making a pong court in the fashion of a basketball court it'll be pretty excellent wjen it's all said and done

haha what?! i need this explained

because what i am imagining is, a basketball court set up with six trashcans on either side arranged in 3-2-1 triangles, using volleyballs to shoot down court. how tight would that be, it's like those giant chess boards except beer pong

how annoying would little zits be in one's beard?

itchy to the power of (itchy divided by 0)

every once in awhile i will get pimples in the beard, it doesnt itch much but if you run your hand over one it does hurt. the trick is you gotta wash your beard pretty well and it won't happen as much, though it's hard to avoid getting a pimple in your mustache because of all the breathing and moisture right there

suk dik noopero u the only belgium here fuk ursilf, although hoegaarden is niceeeee

haha i bet telling a belgian that hoegaarden is nice is like telling someone from the netherlands that heineken is nice

Ilya
09-04-2010, 08:37 PM
this is a good thread about Catfish the movie

phata$$
09-05-2010, 12:03 AM
haha what?! i need this explained

because what i am imagining is, a basketball court set up with six trashcans on either side arranged in 3-2-1 triangles, using volleyballs to shoot down court. how tight would that be, it's like those giant chess boards except beer pong

I assume he was talking about a table painted to look like a basketball court. A buddy of mine painted his table to look like a football field and when there is one cup left, a small, plastic field goal post is put in front of the last cup.

But that giant beer pong idea sounds pretty amazing as well.

Jason
09-05-2010, 01:45 AM
must

make

full court beer pong

a reality

'cept when you drain a basketball in a trash can

you best be doin' a keg stand

kthx
09-05-2010, 02:01 AM
I am thinking Hooters Strip Beer Pong Night, but the ones in the nice areas, not one of the ghetto ones.

Squeezer
09-05-2010, 03:39 AM
oh my god you guys are genius

fuckin trashcans and dodgeballs and jungle juice

giant pong. except how do you drink a trashcan full of booze, much less 10 of them, without dying?

Jason
09-05-2010, 03:50 AM
just substitute the cans for full pitchers

kthx
09-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Fuck you Squeezer, that is the kind of apathetic Eurotrash style of thinking that is destroying America.

What if we thought that c4 caused enough damage and never built the nuke?

What if we stopped building burgers at one patty instead of being able to get three, with a slice of fucking cheese in between each one, and some a1 sauce, and buttering and oiling the buns, while serving them with fries potatoes.

What if we had decided to be a huge group of naysaying pussies who didn't get shit done, well I don't know about you but I live in the best fucking country in the world. And if I want to play an adaptation of beer pong involving pitchers of beer or bottles of vodka, a tennis ball, and five gallon buckets I sure the fuck can and will since it is my god given right as an American to find new and better ways to get drunk and play games. If I want to add wallball into this game somehow so that I can get drunk and at the same time throw tennis balls as hard as I can at someone spread eagles facing the wall and I want to aim at their head even though I could have easily hit their back and take the chance to miss for a chance at glory well that is my fucking right as a citizen of this great land.

And I won't personally sit here and let you try calling out fine American patriots like Jason and myself who are full of the ingenuity, strength of will, and work ethic of our forefathers while you stand around trying to be the drinking game Nazi. No sir, let me tell you something Adolf Quitler, you need to go back to fucking FrancEngFinItalmotherfuckingIceland where you came from and shut the fuck up while we do something useful.

Jeenyuss
09-05-2010, 09:59 AM
I assume he was talking about a table painted to look like a basketball court. A buddy of mine painted his table to look like a football field and when there is one cup left, a small, plastic field goal post is put in front of the last cup.

But that giant beer pong idea sounds pretty amazing as well.

this but we should really start doing that.

Jerome Scuggs
09-05-2010, 11:32 AM
oh my god you guys are genius

fuckin trashcans and dodgeballs and jungle juice

giant pong. except how do you drink a trashcan full of booze, much less 10 of them, without dying?

ive been sitting here for five minutes and nothing

we need some will hunting shit here

ZeUs!!
09-05-2010, 02:15 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs480.snc3/26311_10150160983385386_650835385_11647228_2259811 _n.jpg
The fuck is she smuggling down her top?

ZeUs!!
09-05-2010, 02:15 PM
She's as wide as she is tall - I'm guessing G cup? You need to find out

vaped
09-07-2010, 11:21 AM
The fuck is she smuggling down her top?

Like you wouldn't drunkenly titty fuck that

soup
09-10-2010, 08:14 AM
I'll buy you beer jerome, np

Jerome Scuggs
09-10-2010, 09:46 AM
She's as wide as she is tall - I'm guessing G cup? You need to find out

haha that is my best friend's girlfriend. and i still do not know that answer, mainly because he's at that phase where they just started dating so i haven't seen him in like a week

kthx
09-10-2010, 10:17 AM
She dresses like a Puritan.

But I mean your friend can now say GG to you and it won't mean good game so.