PDA

View Full Version : bomb settings, staff plz read...

FudLe Pucker
05-19-2003, 05:33 PM
I guess this is the right forum to post it in, cuz i need the staff's help. hopefully someone who works on settings in TW will read and reply. See, i have a zone of my own, and i'm trying to make one hit kill bombs. Now, my problem is, my bombs can't kill if u fire up close to the nme, and dont have enuf juice to kill them thru a wall. And i tried tweaking my bomb settings in every way i can imagine, i tried increasing the bomb dmg level, but they turned out too powerful, i tried decreasing the blast radius, but they turned out to be wimpy, and i tried a combo of both, but in all cases the bombs did not kill when fired upclose. So i wonder some1 can give me the bomb settings for TW (the dmg level, proxy distance and blast radius)? i swear i'm NOT gonna copy em exactly and i am NOT making TW-like settings (well except the bombs, but i'll make em a bit different as well). U can come check my zone out, it's called Chaos Theory in Testing, when i'm online. And any help is really appreciated.

Fit of Rage
05-19-2003, 05:37 PM
Mitch has the TW settings.

FudLe Pucker
05-19-2003, 05:43 PM
mitch who

Verthanthi
05-19-2003, 08:20 PM
mitchgapdeeq

ZeUs!!
05-20-2003, 12:19 PM
The TW settings are a secret, kinda like Colonel Sander's chicken reciepe. Therefore, there is no point in continuing this thread. Je close le thread.