22 Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 Weeks

since acid has made it official, and there will be no playoffs, I suggest we go 22 weeks. I know you people all think it's unfair to those who are waiting for twt, but think about it. Once twt comes, all of us who are in leagues have to wait another long time for the next season to come. So either way someone is gonna have to wait alot, so i say it mine as well be the people in twt. 22 weeks would be awesome, because wed get to face the squads we lost to, or had exciting matches against, again. Also it would give squads like Whiterabbits, nix, and british squad chances to show that the can compete with the big boys, like WR has already proven. But since they started off with an 0-3 record i think it was? they never got to even compete for 1st or 2nd spot. Also, im also 100% positive that cripples would like to continue the season, since they have really picked it up since the beginning of the season.

Plz, just voice your opinions, acid wants our feedback

"We could extend the league back to 22 weeks, thats not a problem at all. So give me feedback on that ?message me or anything."

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Looks like this is the only way to go.

Although.... playoffs would be alot more funner
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Im all up for it.
      Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
      BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

i agree playoffs would be alot more fun
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

There will be no playoffs, a league is a league, you play all season and your standings are your standings, otherwise the league is just pointless.
          whoa, the national hockey LEAGUE is all wrong. the national football LEAGUE is all wrong. major LEAGUE baseball is completely absurd. heck, even major LEAGUE lacrosse is pointless. Down with professional leagues and their stupid playoff systems.

Oh yeah, I'd like a 22 week season more than playoffs anyway as it means we get to play 11 more games instead of just 1 against whoever would put us out first round if we even made playoffs.

Also, in 13 weeks or so, we can complain again that we want playoffs...

Comment

tell your squads to hit ?message Acid: 22 weeks for me!
            as im pretty sure all our posts on this forum do NOTHING
            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Acid has spoken!

22 weeks is great for me Acid- thanks for hearing the call.

22 weeks! let's see here.... does that mean that there are still two pallies vs. diso matches? does that mean we get another crack at light and whiterabbits? you goddamn right.
              this is sweet music to my basey ears.
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

am I missing something ?

I don't know why ppl are so happy about 22 weeks (apart for being better solution than 11 weeks) when AT THIS MOMENT, there are 3-4 teams that have real chance on that title.
                If you take talented squad like WRs that came in late, they don't stand a chance to compete for title due to that. Late starters like Crips will probably stop showing for games and get axed.
                5 weeks into the second part of league most ppl will come to conclusion that there is:
                -only one team that can get that title and they will stop caring or
                -only two teams that can get that title and they will stop caring.

Which means that prolonging this season is just gonna make it crumble down, water out, or whatever expression for fucking up you like to use.

What you get with 11 weeks AND playoffs with 8 teams is:

-better competition at the end at the bottom which is bound to bring quality up
                -lesser competition up top which is bound to bring out new lineups, new ppl that will want to prove themselves, thus increasing quality
                -there still will be fights for spots: 2 teams for #1, 3 for #2 and so forth
                -new tournament will start sooner, which will result in increase of "new" good basing squads, or it can result in LESS boredom and ppl actually playing this game.

Everything is pointing to the fact that playoffs after 11 weeks are the best way to go, so why, ACID, are you such a thick-headed asshole about it ? Give the ppl what they want...wtf...
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I prefer playoffs too- but anything is better than just stopping the season at 11 weeks.
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

yeah upsets in playoffs are nice

better then just 11 more weeks of the same thing that happend the 1st part (with a few exceptions)
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Whats the point in making a league if your not going to have a playoff? Really stupid. And whats the point in having two devisions? No playoffs = retarted beyond belief. Thats where all the competition is at anyways. This is disturbing.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I can live with this, but playoffs would still be better.

Comment

22 weeks is way better than 11 weeks, I'd rather have playoffs tho

Well, all the other TWLs have a playoff system at the end, why not TWLB? =p
                          The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
                            22 weeks is way better than 11 weeks, I'd rather have playoffs tho

Well, all the other TWLs have a playoff system at the end, why not TWLB? =p
                            Have you seen Acid's pic in the gallery? That explains it
                            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

What?
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                              X