• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current State of TWEL

Staff
    Head Coordinator: EvilDeed
    Head Operator: Barton
    TWEL Operators: Connection, Dezmond, Dominant, Flared, hurricane, i.d., Major <ER>

Current Projects:

TeamDuel

TeamDuel is basically 2v2 with many neat options. You can register a partner in a division (wb/jav/spid/lanc/MIXED). In the MIXED DIVISION you can choose whatever ship you want. It could be lanc/wb vs jav/jav, any combination of the 4 ships (wb/jav/spid/lanc). I am going to make a map especially for 2v2 dueling. It will have 4 boxes instead of 2 boxes. In those boxes players can choose what ship they want to play in. TeamDuel will be added to a different arena, either ?go teamduel or ?go duel2.

FreeStyle Dueling

FreeStyle Dueling is 1v1 dueling but you have the option to choose what ship you want to duel with. Like TeamDuel, it is wb/jav/spid/lanc options. FreeStyle Dueling will be added to DuelBot in ?go duel.

ENORMOUS thanks to WingZero for helping us out with DuelBot.

What do YOU guys think? Questions/comments/concerns? We need your input!

Can't wait for 2v2. Been asking for that for awhile now. I assume there will be rated and nonrated duels, if that's the case, how will this be worked into with having a partner? Will you guys pick our partner for playoffs based on statistics of what a certain pair has done?

Comment

don't make a 'teamduel' arena, everything in 1 arena
      1:Ease> i probably am gay
      1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Finally

Finally 2v2 dueling. I´m crazy pumped for this advancement. I tried doing it but was not up to the task of working with the duelbot. Can´t wait for this development to come through to try it out. Good job to all who worked on it.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
          Can't wait for 2v2. Been asking for that for awhile now. I assume there will be rated and nonrated duels, if that's the case, how will this be worked into with having a partner? Will you guys pick our partner for playoffs based on statistics of what a certain pair has done?
          every team will get a rating (by winning/losing games) and there is will be freestyle games if you wish (no points & you can play with anyone).

Top X with the best team rating will get into the playoffs.
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Tight. Going to make it more exciting for people who aren't into the 1v1 dueling. Atleast this not only will make some people happy, it should also help people with teamwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Phiz View Post
              don't make a 'teamduel' arena, everything in 1 arena
              There's a different map required for the 2v2, so it can't be all in 1 map...and it's a completely seperate bot.

Oh yeah, update your TWEL Ops, Connection quit right?

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

current state of twel

its daed
                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

TWEL will not have playoffs this month. We will wait until the automated playoffs system we have is finished. We also will have 2v2 in TWEL Playoffs aswell.

Comment

Any news on when TWEL qualifications will start? And also 2vs2 duel? Would appreciate it.
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                      Any news on when TWEL qualifications will start? And also 2vs2 duel? Would appreciate it.
                      we decided to postpone twel playoffs until 2v2 is ready

Comment

Working...
                      X